This uniquely beautiful home sits on a cove on Lake Barkely, where a plethora of water activities await! With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and room for 13 guests, this Dover vacation rental boasts prime amenities, include a 4-season porch, wrap-around deck, fire pit, 2 fireplaces, a man-cave-style basement, and more! Spend afternoons barbecuing on the deck while breathing in the fresh lake air or exploring the area’s exciting fishing, boating, or golfing!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed | Basement: Queen Pullout Bed | Upstairs Landing: Twin Pullout
As soon as you arrive, your eyes will be immediately drawn to the sparkling cove. While everyone heads inside to unpack, stroll down to its edge, where you can lay back and dip your feet in the water on those hot summer days.
Stay outside for an afternoon barbecue up on the deck, which wraps around for stunning water views. With plush patio furniture, multiple umbrellas for shade, a gas grill, and 6-seat patio table - this is the perfect place to entertain outside. Once the sun sets, step down to the fire pit and have a seat on the custom wood benches to roast some tasty s’mores under the starry sky.
Inside, you’ll find 2,512 square feet of elegant, modern, and kid-friendly living space. Curl up in front of the gas fireplace to keep nice and cozy as light from the home’s floor-to-ceiling windows give way to amazing water vistas. A 65-inch flat-screen TV with a sound bar sits over the fire, so you can keep up to date with your favorite shows during your stay.
On days you’d like to dine inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. While the group’s chef gets to work on a favorite culinary creation in the fully equipped kitchen, gather around the breakfast bar or formal dining table in anticipation.
Find endless entertainment down in the basement, which features a 70-inch flat-screen TV with an Xbox One and surround sound, a foosball table, poker table, fully functioning bar with 3 seats, and a gas log fireplace. A screened in porch sits off this level, where everyone can enjoy some cocktails and appetizers during your sunny Tennessee afternoons.
All the entertainment you could possibly desire is just steps from the front door. Throw on your swimsuits every morning and jump right in the water to start your day of lake adventures or explore the Cross Creek National Wildlife Refuge, located just steps outside your front door!
Bring a boat or rent one when you arrive, as the home boasts a place to park your boat, while you’ll find 2 boat ramps within 2 minutes of the property, so days of fishing, swimming, and boating will be right at your fingertips! This home also boasts space to park your boat and an electric outlet to charge your boat batteries.
Don’t want to cook at home? Don’t worry, The Dover Grille, Mama Mea’s Pizza, Willow Creek Restaurant, Dip Dairy Freeze, and Guadalajara Mexican Grill are all just short drives away!
For some more adventure, this home is just 15 minutes from Fort Donelson National Civil War Battlefield and the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, 20 minutes from Paris Landing State Park and Golf Course, and 20 minutes to Kentucky Lake.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi (limited speed), 3 50-inch flat-screen satellite TVs, 65-inch flat-screen TV with sound bar, 70-inch flat-screen TV with surround sound and Xbox, 2 gas fireplaces, foosball table, poker table, dart board, board games, fully functional bar with fridge and freezer, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, 2 driveway parking spaces, 2 garage parking spaces, and more!
- Outside amenities include a screened-in porch, wrap-around deck, outdoor dining table, plush seating, umbrellas, gas grill, fire pit, custom wood benches, and more!
- Unbeatable Dover location on Lake Barkley! Just 2 minutes to 2 different boat launches and easy access to fishing, boating, swimming, hunting, restaurants, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in