The exterior and interior of the 1750-square-foot condominium was renovated recently. The unit has views of Keystone Mountain and is a few steps from the free shuttle bus line to Keystone Mountain with connections to Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge. The four ski passes each day permit free skiing or boarding at Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, and Breckenridge. The unit is approximately a five-minute walk from Lakeside Village which has restaurants and outdoor ice skating. River Run Village is a short bus ride or three minutes by car.
The condo has high-speed internet. The unit is professionally cleaned before your arrival and after you leave. Pets are not permitted.
* One queen-size bed on first level in large bedroom
* Two twin beds on first level in small bedroom
* One king-size bed in master suite on second level
* Two twin beds in large bedroom on second level
* Two queen-size, pull-out sofas in the family room
There is a large family room and two large dining tables with views over the south-facing deck. The kitchen has new appliances.
We prefer full week rentals from Saturday afternoon to Saturday morning, but will consider three-day rentals at certain times.