Riverfront house! Private river access with decks and dock. Hot tub. Redwoods.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pet fee is $30/night or $170/week, per pet.Pet fee is $30/night or $170/week, per pet.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Rentals starting or ending on a Saturday (splitting the weekend) will incur an additional fee equal to 1/3 (33%) of the nightly weekend rate.
- By booking this property and submitting payment, Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules in the Rental Agreement provided.
- As part of the booking process, Guest must provide a brief introduction about them-self and the other guests occupying the unit.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Jaysa ZablatskyAsk a question
About Jaysa Zablatsky
I grew up in San Francisco and absolutely love the city. My husband is from Boston. We met at a ski resort when I was living in New York after business school. We lived in Boston for 8 years before moving to San Francisco. We started renting our homes on Airbnb/VRBO/HomeAway when my husband was transferred back to Boston after just a year in San Francisco. We wanted to be able to go back and forth to our homes when we wanted. It was so great to travel and stay in our home instead of with family or elsewhere. Plus we really had to do this to maintain a home in both locations. When we sold the Boston place, we bought our house in Russian River (Guerneville) and our condo in Tahoe (Northstar) so now we use Airbnb/VRBO/HomeAway on all our homes. I have successfully transitioned my career to part time real estate agent, property management including our 3 properties as vacation rentals and managing renovation projects. I absolutely love houses and real estate. I'm happy to talk to you about about real estate, furnished property rental management and renovation managment.
Jaysa Zablatsky purchased this house in 2017
Why Jaysa Zablatsky chose Guerneville
RIVERFRONT! Large lot with flat area in back yard to play! Easy access to river. Kayaks and rowboat. Gorgeous redwood trees!
What makes this house unique
Riverfront house! Coming for this summer: Huge 16' x 16' platform deck at riverfront bank area and 10' x 10' floating dock with gangway with railing.