About the property
- Villa1942 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
*Free pool heat and spa* on Natural Reserve, 10 mins to Disney. Baby equipment
Please see our video tour on Youtube:
Located at the prestigious Emerald Island Resort
South East facing pool and spa
Secluded pool deck back onto natural reserve, no rear neighbor, bushes partitions planted on both side, great privacy
4 Bedrooms +3 bathrooms
All flooring, painting, contemporary furniture and appliances are newly purchased. All brand new and high quality. This include:
- 60' Samsung 3D Smart TV with unlimited movies from Netflix
- Two King Master suite bedrooms with 32' Samsung smart TV
- Bedroom with 2 twin size sleigh beds and 32' LED TV with Playstation 3
- Bedroom with twin+full bunk bed with trundle and 32' LED TV with Wii console
- Sleeps up 10 people
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter top
- Stainless steel appliances with ice-maker
- Top quality linens and high end furniture in contemporary style
- washer and dryer, hair dryer, iron, coffee maker, blender etc.
- High speed WIFI internet (N speed)
- Free Local call
- Keyless lock system, no keys and unauthorized entry to the villa during your stay
- Young children/baby equipment (stroller, play yard, baby monitor, high chair, booster seat)
- Game room with pool table, basketball game and award winning Step 2 Market toy kitchen entertainment unit
Connie and Felix
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Connie and Felix
Connie is a registered dietitian who enjoys cooking. Felix is a I.T professional who sits in front of his computer all day long! He loves coffee and basketball. We have a 6 years old son Nathan who enjoys our vacation home more than our own house! He loves reading. We are from Toronto, Canada
Connie and Felix purchased this Villa in 2012
Why Connie and Felix chose Four Corners
Newly renovated in Aug 2013 after months of planning, design, renovation and hard work. We hand-picked every piece of furniture. We finally complete our dream vacation home! This is truly our home away from home and I wish you will too!
What makes this Villa unique
- Almost everything brand new from the ground up - Upscale quality furnishings - Great privacy at pool deck which backs onto nature reserve - Complimentary Netflix subscription
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great vacation home
This was our second year of renting this vacation home at Emerald Island. As per last year, this rental home was very clean and in good order, upon our arrival. Felix, the owner, is easy to deal with, and followed up on a small problem with the internet connection (...only problem encountered during our stay). Pool heat is well maintained. We have rented other properties where the pool was supposed to be heated but was a bit on the cool side. Overall a great vacation was had. Would highly recommend rental of this property. Thanks again to Felix and Connie.
The pool was great. Very nice house and close to all the Disney parks .
We had a 2 adults , 2 kids and 2 grandparents . Worked great
A wonderful home close to Disney Parks
This house was wonderful! Clean, convenient, everything we needed. The pool was lovely. The owners responded promptly to everything we needed! It’s very close to the Disney Parks. We will definitely stay here again when we return!
Very nice property would stay again
We really enjoyed this property. Spacious for our group of 5 with plenty of things to do at the house to fill down time from the parks. The is also a nice nature walk near the home and an additional pool at the clubhouse. We did have a maintenance issue that was resolved quite quickly with a call to the maintenance company. The gated community is away from The hustle of The main Kissimmee road, but yet close enough for stores and restaurants to be quickly accessed. 10 minutes tops to all 4 Disney properties. The owners are very easy to work with and communication was clear and timely. We would recommend this place to anyone.
Everything worked out great at this property
If I where to visit Florida again I would definitely consider this property again
The property was very nice and clean. We liked the proximity to Walt Disney World.
The property owner's were very nice and accommodating. The property was nice. Our children loved the pool and the owner's kept it nice and warm.
Emerald Island Resort is a prestigious gated & guarded community located on Disney's doorstep. Surrounded by a Conservation Area, it encompasses over 300 acres with 11 heavily wooded acres right in the middle of the community. Once inside, you feel as if you have entered a special preserve. Owners and Guests alike can utilize all the facilities provided within the resort, which include the clubhouse sauna, fitness center, games arcade, Internet cafe, Free Wifi around the pool areas, Tiki-bar, 2 heated community pools and spas, volleyball, tennis courts, basketball facilities, kiddie play areas, and much more. For those who are not driving, there are also shuttle buses services to major attractions (Disney, Seaworld, Universal Studio, shopping malls, outlet etc..) from our clubhouse.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- We normally book Saturday to Saturday except off peak season - Security deposit of $350 is required, fully refundable after check out - $100 cleaning fee applied for 7 nights or less booking - Full payment is due 60 days before the arrival date - For booking over 2 weeks, additional deposit of$250/week is required 120 days prior to the arrival date. (e.g. 3 weeks booking requires $500 etc..)