**Please note - House SLEEPS 14 in beds. All children and day visitors must be included in the guest count on the reservation request as max approved total number of people. No additional guests nor day visitors are allowed above the number on your reservation for any amount of time unless previously approved and added to your reservation (for reservations of less than 30 nights). The total maximum allowed number of people can never get approved for more than the MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY of this property, which is limited to and cannot exceed 16 people total (guests and day visitors included) for any amount of time, no larger gatherings are allowed. An additional charge of $25/per person/per duration of your stay will be assessed for each approved guest/visitor in addition over 14.**
Welcome to the listing of our beautiful Highland Hills property!
Highland Hills is a fully private, very spacious resort style amenity-filled 16 acre property located in the very north part of Fayetteville GA. Home to an ex-politician, this beautiful property is tucked away discreetly in the woods while being located just 17 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and only about 30 minutes from Downtown and Midtown Atlanta, where you can find the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, CNN Center, Georgia World Congress Center, and the Mercedes-Benz Stadium (all Downtown) and experience Atlanta’s finest restaurant and nightlife scene in Midtown. By being centrally located near the airport and next to major highways, many of Atlanta’s attractions are within a short commute away (i.e. Six Flags Over Georgia, Stone Mountain Park, etc.). It is also just about 14 minutes from the Atlanta Pinewood Studios.
This serene property is an entertainer’s dream and has many features and amenities to help create lasting memories. The beautiful and private gated property grounds, large pool, pool house, Jacuzzi, flowers and the views are some of its unique features, including all the beds, bedrooms and multiple living spaces which can accommodate large families. The brick structure of this property contains two separate units with separate entrances while being connected via a staircase that can be locked on both sides, and two families can live comfortable and separately within these units. The property is rented out in full. This property sleeps 14 people in a total of 7 Beds.
The layout is as follows (see video link):
1. The Main House has 2 stories. The Upstairs Level consists of 3 large Bedrooms (1 Master King Bedroom with TV, 1 additional King Bedroom, 1 Bedroom with 2 Queen Beds), 1 full Master Bathroom (shower and bath tub), 1 full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), and a workout area (with treadmill, exercise bench, exercise ball, free weights, yoga mats, bosu ball and fitness ball) in the Master Bedroom. The Main Level consists of 1 large Bedroom (with 2 Queen Beds), a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a Kitchen with Dining Area, a formal Dining Room, a large Living Room with fireplace, a Family Room with office space and Foosball Table and a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. The Main House can sleep up to 12 guests and is wheelchair accessible through the garage.
2. The Guest Suite, located in the Finished Basement on the pool level of the building, consists of a small Kitchen with Dining Area, a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a Laundry Room with washer and dryer, and a large open suite with King Bedroom, and Living Room area. The Guest Suite can sleep up to 2 guests and has both a separate entrance from the outside, and an internal entrance from the Main Level through a stair case from the Hallway.
3. The common grounds on the property offer the following:
• Large swimming pool (only open in summer months from the last weekend of April until the last weekend of September and not heated) and a large 60-jet Jacuzzi (open all year long)
• Pool House with wet bar and lounge which includes an outdoor half Bathroom (only open in pool season), sectional lounge seats, a refrigerator, and a sink (turned off in during winter months)
• Poolside wicker loungers (only in summer season), sofa sets and a fire pit
• Patio with outdoor furniture and a BBQ gas grill (including provided propane tank)
• Kids’ playset on a Playground
• 2-car Garage with entrance to main level via ramp
• Total Privacy. Completely secluded and surrounded with beautiful lush landscaping and tall trees all around with absolutely no noise or views from the outside other than the pleasant singings of birds and sightings of deer.
• Property safe and secure with all 16 acres fenced all around and an electronic gate as the only entry point into the property with gate code provided to guests.
• Enjoy the ultimate nature jog along the beautiful green trail within the vast land of this private property.
• The house is very well equipped for children with a doll house, games, kids’ table with 2 kids’ chairs, kids’ plate ware/ silverware/ cups and kids’ potties and step stools, a playground outside and an optional kids’ safety fence for the pool.
• Shops, grocery stores, malls, movie theaters and many other retail outlets within a 10 minutes driving distance from this property.
• The home includes comfortable beds, clean linens, wash cloths and towels for your stay. All Bathrooms include soap and shampoo. Both Kitchens are equipped with basis dishware, pots & pans, silverware and kitchen appliances (including microwave, coffee maker, tea pot). There are comfortable couches, dining table & chairs, and more and it comes with a fireplace. On each level there is a flat screen HD TV with Cable (1 in each Living Room + 1 in Master Bedroom) as well as one DVR, and one DVD player at the property. Free WiFi and internet is provided as well as an office area with desk, office chair and lamp. Each space has a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. An iron, ironing board and a hair dryer is provided. A limited starter supply of: trash liners, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo & body wash, laundry pods, dryer sheets and disinfecting wipes are provided.
Please note that pets are strictly NOT ALLOWED for reservations of less than 30 nights. Pets can get authorized for reservations of 30 nights or more with explicit approval by the Management Company in writing prior to arrival; a Pet Fee of $200/pet as well as a higher Refundable Damage Deposit, some verification and additional acceptance of our Pet Rules are required. Any evidence of unapproved pets will result in the forfeiture of the Refundable Damage Deposit.
Whether this will be a family vacation, a business trip, or just a convenient home to visit the surrounding area, our Highland Hills home offers an excellent and comfortable stay in Atlanta. Please inquire with your requested dates in order to receive availability and pricing information.
Thank you for inquiring and we look forward to hosting you in our home.
Feel free to check out our other listings as well: https://www.vrbo.com/my/b0b89e3e-aae8-434c-9688-998ecb7f043c