About the property
- Estate5000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Large Private Estate w/ 5 Bdrm (7Beds),4.5 BA,Guest Suite,Private Pool&HotTub
**House SLEEPS 14 in beds. Maximum occupancy at the property at any time is limited to 16 (guests and day visitors included) for short-term bookings, no larger gatherings allowed. An additional charge of $25/per person/per duration of your stay will be assessed for each guest and day visitor in addition over 14.**
**For a video tour of this property, please click on the 25th picture.**
Welcome to the listing of our beautiful Highland Hills property!
We specialize in providing furnished and non-furnished housing in Atlanta and it’s surrounding metro areas, and currently serve various clients working and vacationing in Atlanta.
Highland Hills is a very spacious resort style amenity-filled 16 acre property located in the very north part of Fayetteville GA. Home to an ex-politician, this beautiful property is tucked away discreetly in the woods while being located just 17 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, only 27 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, where you can find the Georgia Aquarium, Georgia Tech, the World of Coca Cola, the Georgia Dome, and in close proximity many local attractions (i.e. Six Flags Over Georgia). It is also just 14 minutes from the Atlanta Pinewood Studios.
This serene property is an entertainer’s dream and has many features and amenities to help create lasting memories. The beautiful and private gated property grounds, large pool, pool house, Jacuzzi, flowers and the views are some of its unique features, including all the beds, bedrooms and multiple living spaces which can accommodate large families. The brick structure of this property contains two separate units with separate entrances while being connected via a staircase that can be locked on both sides, and two families can live comfortable and separately within these units. The property is rented out in full. This property sleeps 14 people in a total of 7 Beds.
The layout is as follows (see video link):
1. The Main House has 2 stories. The Upstairs Level consists of 3 large Bedrooms (1 Master King Bedroom with TV, 1 additional King Bedroom, 1 Bedroom with 2 Queen Beds), 1 full Master Bathroom (shower and bath tub), 1 full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), and a workout area (with new state of the art treadmill, exercise bench, exercise ball, free weights, yoga mats, bosu ball and fitness ball) in the Master Bedroom. The Main Level consists of 1 large Bedroom (with 2 Queen Beds), a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a Kitchen with Dining Area, a formal Dining Room, a large Living Room with fireplace, a Family Room with office space and Foosball Table and a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. The Main House can sleep up to 12 guests.
2. The Guest Suite, located in the Finished Basement on the pool level of the building, consists of a small Kitchen with Dining Area, a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a Laundry Room with washer and dryer, and a large open suite with King Bedroom, and a Living Room. The Guest Suite can sleep up to 2 guests and has both a separate entrance from the outside, and an internal entrance from the Main Level through a stair case from the Hallway.
3. The common grounds on the property offer the following:
• Large swimming pool (only open in summer months) and a large 60-jet Jacuzzi (open all year long)
• Pool House with wet bar and lounge which includes an outdoor half Bathroom (only open in pool season), sectional lounge seats, a refrigerator, and a sink
• Poolside wicker loungers (in summer season), sofa sets, and a fire pit
• Patio with outdoor furniture and a gas grill
• Hammock and kids’ playset on a Playground
• 2-car Garage
• Total Privacy. Completely secluded and surrounded with beautiful lush landscaping and tall trees all around with absolutely no noise or views from the outside other than the pleasant singings of birds and sightings of deer.
• Property safe and secure with all 16 acres fenced all around and an electronic gate as the only entry point into the property with gate code provided to guests.
• Enjoy the ultimate nature jog along the beautiful green trail within the vast land of this private property.
• The house is very well equipped for children with a doll house, games, kids’ table with 2 kids’ chairs, kids’ plate ware/ silverware/ cups and kids’ potties and step stools, a playground outside and an optional kids’ safety fence for the pool.
• Shops, grocery stores, malls, movie theaters and many other retail outlets within a 10 minutes driving distance from this property.
• The home includes comfortable beds and clean linens, wash cloths and towels provided for your stay. All Bathrooms include soap and shampoo, and the two Kitchens are equipped with dishes, pots & pans, silverware and kitchen appliances (microwave, coffee maker/ tea pot). There are comfortable couches, dining table & chairs, and more and it comes with a fireplace. Each space has a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. On each level there is a TV with Cable (in each Living Room + Master Bedroom); one DVR, and one DVD player are at the property as well.
Please note that rates include all Utilities and Property Services (Water, Power, Gas, Sewer, Trash Service, Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Landscaping, and Pool/Hot Tub Service (if applicable), an estimated value of $400 - $600 per month).
Please note that pets are strictly NOT ALLOWED for reservations of less than 30 nights. Pets can get authorized for reservations of 30 nights or more with explicit approval by the Management Company in writing prior to arrival; a Pet Fee of $200/pet as well as a higher Refundable Damage Deposit, some verification and additional acceptance of our Pet Rules are required. Any evidence of unapproved pets will result in the forfeiture of the Refundable Damage Deposit.
Whether this will be a family vacation, a business trip, or just a convenient home to visit the surrounding area, our Highland Hills home will be the perfect house for you. Please inquire with your requested dates in order to receive availability and pricing information.
Thank you for inquiring and we look forward to hosting you in our home.
Feel free to check out our other listings as well: www.vrbo.com/my/b0b89e3e-aae8-434c-9688-998ecb7f043c
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Farsi, German
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Ventura Management
My company Ventura Management proudly owns and operates several furnished homes in Atlanta, GA and surrounding cities. We specialize in providing furnished and non-furnished housing in Fayette, Clayton, and Fulton counties (cities of Fayetteville, Tyrone, Riverdale, East Point and College Park), serving various clients vacationing in the Atlanta Metro area as well as local companies, corporations and their clients and employees seeking furnished rentals for the short and long terms. We are also the largest furnished housing provider around the Atlanta Pinewood Studios serving several past and current cast and crew members working at the Studios, as well as Resident Doctors on rotation at the Piedmont Fayette hospital in Fayetteville Georgia. We take pride in the quality and finish of our properties as each property has been handpicked, acquired, renovated and furnished by our company and its staff and designers. Feel free to visit our other listings as well. For availability and pricing inquire directly on the property you are interested in booking: www.vrbo.com/my/b0b89e3e-aae8-434c-9688-998ecb7f043c
Ventura Management purchased this Estate in 2013
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My stay was great! We only had minor problems such as the alarm going off, the ice maker didn’t work, and a few promblems with the hot water. However our stay was amazing and we would definitely stay again in the future.
Nice big home. Plenty of space.
Overall nice large home. A few things could have been better. Refrigerator handle was broken and just laying on counter and many of the outside bulbs were blown. Also basement was very cold compared to the rest of house even with the heat on. But overall loved the size and location.
Loved this home .
The home was so beautiful an spacious very comfortable for me and all of my friends .
Everything was well. Will return again
Perfect for a large group!
Our team stayed here for the weekend during a competition. It was the perfect spot and we will rent again during our next visit to ATL!
This property was perfect for our group, and we would stay again if some issues were fixed-and hopefully they are for future renters.
-The ice machine was broken the entire time we were there.
-The trash can was broken.
-It could have been a little cleaner. The shower sprayed wonky, causing water to pool up outside the tub in a corner, and leak through the floor down/kitchen ceiling.
-We had no water pressure at all the last two days of our stay. It was really hard to get shampoo out of our hair, and one of the girls in our group had to get out of the shower and wash her hair in the sink with bottles of water.
-Also, the home security alarm went off for no reason (we didn’t have the code) for about 10 minutes. Pretty piercing, and when I called, fearful the police would show up, and really desperate to shut off, management didn’t seem to know why it was happening or what to do.
-the gate clicker wouldn’t work consistently, so we had to squeeze ourselves through the gate to take out the trash.
Aside from those issues, if they were all handled, we would stay again. It’s a beautiful property, with lots of room to spread out and entertain, and the hot tub was perfect!
*Distance from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: 8.2 miles (16 min) *Distance to Downtown Atlanta: Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, CNN Center, Children's Museum of Atlanta: 19.5 miles (26 min) *Distance to Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Dome and Philips Arena: 18.4 miles (29 min) *Distance to Pinewood Studios: 9.2 miles (14 min) *Distance to Buckhead, Atlanta: 24.3 miles (32 min)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
As this property sleeps 14 in beds, an additional charge of $25.00 per person per duration of your stay will be assessed for each guest or visitor in addition over 14. If a pet is explicitly approved prior to arrival, a Pet Fee of $200/pet (non-refundable) as well as a higher Refundable Damage Deposit, some verification and additional acceptance of our Pet Rules are required. Bookings for 30 nights or more require a higher Refundable Damage Deposit of $500 which will be edited in the quote after your inquiry. All utilities and property services are included in the rates (Water, Power, Gas, Sewer, Trash Service, Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Landscaping, and Pool/Hot Tub Service (if applicable), an estimated value of $400 - $600 per month). HOME DAMAGE WAIVER – Each guest will be offered an optional Damage Waiver that protects you against unintended damage done to the Property that occurs during your stay, provided that they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. This is not insurance, and the Damage Waiver does not apply to intentional damage done by the Guest or your guests, or excessive wear and tear due to parties, smoking, pets or otherwise, or additional cleaning charges due to stains or spills, or fines incurred by the police or HOA due to noise, excessive trash, or damage over the amount of $1500. Please note that the Home Damage Waiver is a fee, and not refundable. If Guest does not wish to purchase this Damage Waiver, a security deposit of $1,500, $3,000, or greater depending on Property will be required at the time of booking. Guest acknowledges that any damage or fines not covered by the Damage Waiver or above the amount of any security deposit can be charged against the Refundable Damage Deposit, or to the Guest’s card on file.