Welcome home to Nani WaiOnce you step inside the gate of this beautiful marina front home, you will feel as if you have literally stepped into your own private compound - an island paradise just for you and your loved ones! With 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, a built in bunk bed, this open-concept floor plan with soaring ceilings and large rooms has plenty of places for everyone to flow. The little guys may enjoy the hidden 'Harry Potter Room under the stairs' or the gaming nook upstairs! A sparkling pool and jacuzzi sit facing the water of the back bay in the shadow of the majesty of Koko Head Crater! Fish off your own boat dock or launch the kayaks just steps from the house and enjoy the peaceful waters of the marina.
Play croquet or barbeque poolside after you toss around the football in the back yard, or choose a chair to melt into and devour your favorite book in the shade of a swaying Palm tree. You won't be able to deny the healing tropical breeze of our island home, it will delight your senses and soothe your spirit! This vacation retreat is within a 5 minute drive from world famous snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, Sandy Beach, shopping, dining, movies, Costco, water excursions and island adventures sign ups, great hiking, beaches and adventure! Ehu Wai is a beautiful place to create beautiful memories!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID #W27922523-01
5. A/C Notes: Split AC in Master, and lower two bedrooms
6. Included Electric Cap: $400 (stays 7-14 nights), $600 (stays 14+ nights)
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don't risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.