Luxurious Ocean Front Surf Villa at Anchor Point, Taghazout Area, Sun Terrace(8 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Self catering villa with terrace overlooking the sea, stunning Moroccan Interior
Our local host Mohamed, with his brother Hicham and sister Mirjam, will welcome you on arrival and help you to get comfortable and get all handy information you may need.
Surf equipment, lessons, car rentals, taxi services, restaurants, shops, etc. are all nearby.
Taghazout is a couple of minutes walk along the road or along the coast. With 300 sundays a year this is an enjoyable walk. Or head out North for a long stroll and meet camels and coasts along the way and have a private swim in the ocean.
Optional cleaning service and breakfast & meals: A daily cleaning service is available for 10 euro per day. Or 15 euro for larger groups.
Breakfast can be prepared freshly on the spot for 10 euro for 2 to 3 people, 15 euro for 4 people or 20 euro for up to 6 people.
A meal of local cuisine (tagine & couscous) can be freshly prepared for 5 euro per person (minimum of 2 people).
A two day notice is appreciated.
Car rentals are available.
Surf board Rental & Lessons: Surf board & Wetsuit hire is available.
A board & wetsuit per day for 10 euro or 50 euro for the whole week.
Lessons for 15 euro per session (2 hours), that includes board & wetsuit rental for the whole day and includes transport to the waves. (Based on a group rate from 4 people onwards. A private lesson costs 25 euro.)
Member since: 2010
- 160 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Linen are provided. The master bedroom is gorgeous & impressive. There is a king sized bed, and a sitting area (small salon) overlooking the water. The double bed in the additional room can sleep 2 more people and so does the sofa bed. This floor has a complete en-suite bathroom (including a hot water shower-room, and European toilet). The second bedroom is set at the front of the house at the window, overlooking the water. It has a large single bed, that sleeps 1 person comfortably. The 3rd room is set at the top of the house as consists of a single bed. The sofa (bedroom 4) could sleep 2 more people as it offers 2 single beds. The house sleeps a maximum of 8 people comfortable. The maximum capacity for the house is 8 adults or 10 people of which at least 2 children (the Moroccan salon could offer 2 single bed-spaces)....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Towels & linen are provided. Hot water showers / taps.
- Daily maid service optional (cleaning, dishes, fresh towels, etc.) for 100 dirham per day. Breakfast optional for 100 dirham per day for up to 3 people, or 150 dirham for up to 5 people. Lunch and dinner optional: Couscous 100 dirham per person, Tagine 100 dirham per person or 300 dirham for up to 5 people. (Please allow 3 hours for preparations or leave a notice at least 3 hours in advance.) Internet access by USB internet pen or wireless connection. When the wireless connection is weak we advice the use of a USB pen. A 200 dirham deposit is required which will be refunded on return of the USB stick....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Water Sports Gear
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
Rates are based on an occupancy of 2 people. For every extra person staying there will be an additional fee of 10 Euro per day. For children under 12 years of age that will be 5 Euro. Children under 6 years of age are welcome to stay for free.
A deposit will secure your booking. The remaining balance may be paid upon arrival.
Last minute bookings can pay a deposit only by PayPal.
Washing machine available.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Madraba is known as one of the best surf spots in Africa. It is also known as 'Anchor Point' and known for its great surfing, fabulous climate and relaxed atmosphere. The Berber village is set on water's edge and very popular amongst surfers. It is located 20 minutes drive north of the city of Agadir, along the coast in the South west of Morocco and lays a stones throw away from Taghazout. Taghazout is a charming traditional fisherman's village which lies idyllic along a bay at the bottom of a mountain slope. The weather in the area is great all year round and shows beautiful sunsets. It is convenient to visit other villages and towns and cities, like Essaouira and Immouzer. The place is just ideal for outdoor recreation and offers a good amount of activities while staying amongst the local Berbers. Along the coast line you'll find the setting of the beaches to be most attractive, with mountains on all sides. Night life in Agadir is just a short bus or taxi ride away. But would you really want to head out?
Other Activities: Quad biking, Trecking
About: We are Taghazout Travel, a small international team of like minded individuals who have one thing in common…our desire to share the beauty of Morocco, and in particular the surf and sun in Taghazout & Madraba area, with others. We work closely with locals and a variety of businesses in the area to give you everything you need to make your holiday special and to give the local community a fair chance to share in the success of the area with all it has to offer. Together with the house manager Mohamed and his lovely family, who live in Madraba themselves, we plug the gap between the availability of this beautiful villa with the warm hospitality of the key keepers and the guests who wish to experience a water front stay. Together we speak multiple languages, like English, French, Dutch, Arabic and Berber and are eager for the guests to enjoy their time here in this magical area.
Why Agadir-Ida-Ou Tanane Province, Morocco:
Watch the sun rise or sun set from your window frame, sleep to the sound of the waves and feel the sun warm your bones while lying on your sunbed on the terrace. Fromout the property you can see the surfers get into the water at the point or the fisherman catching fresh fish straight from the ocean. Pull back into your fully equipped kitchen for a break and to cool off. The round staircase is welcoming you to explore the different levels of the villa with it's multiple sitting area's and bedrooms.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Ocean Front, full views over the water's edge and horizon.
Links to more information:
View of Surfbreak Anchor Point direct from terrace
King sized bed - en suite bedroom
Terrace on the rocks
Salon & entertainment
View of taghazout & the surrounding mountains
Ideal surf is right in front
Madraba, Anchor Point
Anchor Point / Madraba
Front of the villa
Salon with fire place and a sea front view
Large roof terrace with stunning views
Fresh breeze at bedroom nr. 2
Bathroom, hot water shower
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.