Hiking, mountain biking, shopping, fine dining, and pure relaxation await during your next escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life! This vacation rental condo in Sedona is ideally located to experience the best of the area before returning to your home-away-from-home for a refreshing dip in the community pool. The condo offers 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and accommodations for 4 travelers on an unforgettable escape to the Grand Canyon State!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Featuring updated amenities and all the comforts of home, this condo is the perfect home base for all of your Sedona adventures. Step inside and take a load off on the plush leather sofa in the living area.
Rise and shine each morning and use the wireless internet access to find a hiking or mountain biking trail. As the chef cooks up a hearty breakfast, flip on the flat-screen cable TV and watch the morning news.
You're sure to be hungry after a day of outdoor adventures! You can either head into town to dine at one of the tasty local restaurants, or stay in and prepare your recipes in the fully equipped kitchen. A community grilling and picnic area are also available for your use.
When it's time to call it a night, you'll find comfortable accommodations in the bedroom or on the pullout bed in the living room. Whichever room you choose, you'll be able to drift off to sleep while watching a late-night movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
Sedona is well known for its unbeatable hiking trails, and this condo is just minutes from some of Arizona's best trailheads. Bring your hiking boots and your camera, because you're sure to capture great photos of local wildlife and breathtaking views.
Find inner peace during your trip to Sedona by booking a vortex tour. Though you could find vortexes by yourself, a guide will lead you directly to these magical zones that'll help relieve all of your stress.
If you'd rather explore the area on 4 wheels rather than your 2 feet, take a Jeep tour through the desert! You'll witness incredible red rocks vistas as you zip along the rugged trails.
Give your group's chef a break for the night and dine out at one of Sedona's great local restaurants! Some of the nearby favorites include Cucina Rustica for fine Italian cuisine and Minami for a low-key sushi meal!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, home phone, air conditioning, central heating, and ample parking
- Community amenities include a pool, laundry machines, barbecue area with charcoal grills and patio seating
- Great Sedona location near tons of hiking, mountain biking, and Jeep trails. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and much more and just a short drive to Uptown Sedona
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~46.7 miles away) | Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~113 miles away)
NOTE: **Please Contact Evolve For Discounted Monthly Rates**
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in