Updated Clean Roomy Condominium Where Families and Friends Reconnect. Beautiful(41 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
A 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo, With Mountain And Ocean Views. Welcome goodies too!
The condominium is located on the main floor and consists of two bedrooms, plus a very large living room with a kitchen behind a bar, a bathroom with a tile shower, and a large lanai. We are constantly making improvements to our condominium. Everything is fresh and clean! There is a free parking spot just in front of the unit.
The unit is fully appointed with everything you will need to cook and be comfortable. There is TV, Roku for streaming Netflicks and free wireless internet. Beach fun is provided for your use, too - snorkel sets, boogie boards, sand toys, cooler, beach chairs, and sarongs.
Two swimming pools and hot tubs and a tennis court are on the property.
Grocery stores, Starbucks, restaurants are just a 5-minute drive away.
So much to explore!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 815 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Each of the bedrooms has a closet with sliding mirror doors, a ceiling fan, a clothes drying rack, a chair, an additional lamp, and a wooden bench at the bed's foot and a night table. All the linens are provided. You will have a comfortable rest after your arrival and throughout your stay....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 31 - Jul 30, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $135
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 13.95%
The condominium sleeps four people - a queen-size bed in each bedroom. There is a $30/person (children over 3 yo) charge for each additional person staying in the condominium.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Whale and dolphin watching tours with snorkeling stops to watch local underwater reefs and rich marine life that includes spectacularly colored fish and giant turtles. The water is always warm here!
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: My cousin and I came to Oahu from Montana and decided never to leave the Paradise. We lived in Honolulu but enjoyed visiting in Makaha Valley so much, we purchased this condominium and another so now live close by. The beauty of the area never ceases to astound us!
Why the Owner Chose Waianae, HI, USA:
We bought this property because it is as far away from the metropolitan lifestyle on O'ahu as it gets, without making you feel stranded: a short drive away, there are grocery stores, restaurants and, most importantly, the beaches are gorgeous and the marine life is fantastically rich. The mountains frame the valley and are a backdrop that changes with the light from green to gold - amazing! This quiet get away is perfect for families to reconnect and enjoy the beauty around them in Makaha Valley.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
1. The best whale and dolphin watching and snorkeling tour is just 7-min. away by car. You will be able to swim next to giant turtles, too! We live here and we still regularly go on these tours. Each one is different, each one feels as though it were an entirely new experience. You see different animals each time, water color, temperature, and rhythm are different, and so are the clouds, shadows, and sounds. (BTW, you would have to drive in the morning from Honolulu an hour to get here in time to get on this excursion! But you won't have to because you will be so close to this happening opportunity!) The Dolphin Excursion is phenomenal adventure. 2. The pristine Ka'ena Point State Park is a short drive along another long gorgeous beach, Yokohama. The 2 1/2 mile hike to the tip of the Point where there is an albatross sanctuary. It is best to go in the morning when it is cooler and take water and your camera. 3. Makaha Surf Beach: You could walk here in about 15 mins. By car, you will be here in a minute or two, though. Plus, you will want to carry boogie boards and snorkeling gear (provided by the owners) with you. A cooler with water, snacks, possibly, champagne? Remember the glasses! Picture perfect, that's what this beach is. Don't forget to look behind you into the amazing Makaha Valley and Waianae Mountains. The Kona Brewing Company named a beer for this beach - Blue Wave. It is good too! 4. The resort area of Ko'olina is about a 30 minute drive from the valley. It offers fine dining and resort style entertainment. 5. Also in Ko'olina is Paradise Cove Luau is a favorite of our guests. Great family entertainment. 6. There is plenty to explore on the west side of Oahu - fabulous uncrowded beaches, hiking, activities that are close by. This area give you space and beauty every where you look - a photographer's dream
- Primary: 808-347-7400
Palms + Waianae Range = awe inspiring beauty!
The sofa sleeper is a comfortable full size bed. Rooms flow nicely with color.
New teak table accommodates 4-6. The pineapple motif on the chairs adds beauty
An open view from the kitchen into the living- dining space and lanai. Perfect!
You can feel at home in this luxury condo with granite counters & pergo floors.
Owner's photo of a plumaria brightens the bedroom. The scent of flowers flows!
High quality 700 thread count linens are on both queen size beds. Sweet dreams!
Plan your day with a cup of Kona coffee on the lanai. Use chairs for the beach
Fragrant Plumaria trees are throughout the well maintained grounds.
This 18 hole golf course is beautifully landscaped There are amazing ocean views
An early morning view of the inspiring Makaha Valley! Take a deep breath!
Spring and summer the ocean is calm - great swimming - winter brings big surf.
Lots of light and a breeze flow through the windows and lanai screen door. Cool!
Light & trade winds fill the living space with the tropics in spacious rental!
We are always making updates to our condominium - new table and chairs.
New cabinets, granite counter top and everything you will need to prepare meals.
Newly remodeled walk-in tile clean shower is easy to use. Lots of towels too!
Cool breezes make for a good sleep! The island art is unique & pretty.
Ceiling fans and trade winds keep both bedrooms comfortable. Rest well!
The condo comes with boogie boards, a cooler, and snorkeling gear for 2.
One of the two pools on the property - kiddie pool and jacuzzi at both. Fun!!!
After a good rain - Makaha Valley gives you Hawaiian waterfalls and rainbows!
Three minute drive to the famous Makaha Surf Beach. Big surfing waves in winter
The end of another perfect day in Makaha Valley Plantation! Rest well!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.