ArthurBeachBay I&II - WATERFRONT 5 BR, 4 BA w Kayaks, Bikes, Paddle Board - Perfect for Large Families
This rental is actually 2 condos located close together (above/below) in the same building, a 3/2 and a 2/2, priced and managed as a single rental. The building sits right on the bay - there's no other property in Pointe West that's as close to the water as this one.
You will be absolutely amazed how beautiful the view is from this condo. Our building is the closest you can get to the water at Pointe West. You will want to spend hours and hours just sitting on the balcony taking in the gorgeous view, watching birds, etc... Guests appreciate that the bay is only 12-18 inches deep. They can turn their kids loose with the kayaks and sit on the balcony and watch them worry-free. Fishermen love wading out right in front of the condo.
- Enjoy Incredible Sunsets and Bird Watching right from the balcony.
- Fish, Crab, Kayak, and Paddle Board right in front of our building.
- Walk or Bicycle, or take the golf cart to the Pointe West Beach Club or Lazy River Pool.
- Enjoy miles of gorgeous, clean, private beach. Pointe West by far has the best beach on the Island. If you have been to Galveston before, you won’t believe your eyes when you see how nice our beach is.
- If you have to work, you’ll love that we have free Wi-Fi, a desk in one of the bedrooms, and a printer that works with smart phone and tablets.
- The Pointe West Beach Club has a beautiful infinity edge pool, hot tub, kids pool, cabanas, grills, gift shop, internet usage (free wifi), workout facility, lockers & game room. The Pointe West Beach Club charges $10 per person as guest registration fee for the duration of your stay during peak season. There is no guest reservation fee from mid September through the end of February. (You will be responsible for payment of the fee directly to Pointe West when you arrive. It is not included in or covered by the fees quoted to you when making your reservation.)
Our condos are not part of a large rental pool we manage it ourselves. We only have these two condos - they are family owned. We try to keep everything extremely well stocked and in very good condition, as we want it to be when we stay there. Thru trial and error we have found a great cleaning crew, so you should find the condo to be very, very clean.
We are very family friendly and we let you use all our “stuff”. This includes 6 kayaks, 2 bicycles, a stand-up paddle board, fishing poles, crabbing nets, beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, binoculars, and board games, DVDs, computer monitor & printer, pack-n-play, high-chair, etc.. We even have a golf cart available to guests who book 3 or more consecutive nights. If you are the outdoors type and enjoy kayaking, you will find all the extras we provide to be an incredible value. Rental fees would run $125/day for the golf cart and $450/day for the kayaks/bicycles/paddle board (see rental rates at
We also have a very well equipped kitchen. If you have rented a VRBO type property before, you’ll be amazed at how well stocked our kitchen is. We often host Thanksgiving here for 16-18, so we have a lot of everything, and all kinds of cookware. If you forget to bring it, don’t worry, we probably have it!
Master- King Bed
Bed 2 - Queen Bed
Bed 3 - Queen Bed
Family Room - Queen Size Sleeper Sofa with high-quality "dream quest memory foam" mattress
Master- King Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Full size bed, 1 twin size bed, twin-size air bed that pulls out from under the full bed
Family Room - Full Size Sleeper Sofa with high-quality "dream quest memory foam" mattress
Air beds and additional linens available upon request
** NOTE: The Beach Club elevator is currently out of service and a new elevator is expected to be installed by June 2018. In order to accommodate guests with mobility issues during this time there is a new wheel chair ramp at the beach club. Also there is a Lazy River Pool is at ground level.
** The elevator in our building is working great, but we only have one elevator for this building so we cannot guarantee that it will be working on the date of your arrival - 99.5% it will, but we can't guarantee it. This is a first floor unit - the garage is floor zero. If you have a member of your party who would be unable to handle one flight of stairs in the event of an emergency or short-term outage, you should probably look for a hotel where they have several elevators. If you choose to book our condo anyway, and the elevator fails, by default we will not process a refund or allow cancellation. As of 2/23/2018 guess now have the option of purchasing an "elevator protection policy". If the elevator is critical to your stay, please see our Rental Agreement for details.