The Tchoup House, NOLA's Ultimate Pad, located right next door to Tipitina's, New Orleans premiere music venue, is a fully furnished house, great for bachelor parties, family reunions, Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest getaways. It is located in the beautiful Uptown NOLA, on the parade route. The 2,300 square foot property is comprised of huge outdoor patio, bars, BBQ, party deck, pool table, juke box, 8 person hot tub, as featured amenities. A spiral staircase leads to loft Master suite upstairs with another roof deck overlooking the city. This deluxe pad offers 3 bedrooms downstairs, a large open kitchen, modern appliances, spacious living room and recreation room.
• Special Features: Pool Table, Piano, Juke Box, Poker Table, Full Stereo System with Ipod connections, DVD/CD player, speakers and TVs throughout the house.
• Loft Master Suite: The upstairs master bedroom has a queen size bed; table and chairs; pillowed lounge area ; large bay window and (2) 3' x 6' French Doors with a view of the parade route during Carnival time.
• Rooftop Party Gras Deck: With entrance from Upstairs Loft Master Suite, this deck overlooks the beautiful, bamboo backyard.
• Backyard: The 10 person hot tub is the focal point of the beautiful red brick courtyard surrounded by bamboo; 14' x 27' covered back porch with 10-person bar; ceiling fans and washer dryer. Upstairs 14' x 27' benched party deck
• Capacity: The 4 bedroom/3½ bath section sleeps up to 10ppl. Private party capacity is about 75 people inside and outside.