About the property
- Condo870 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
1 BR Oceanfront Condo
Enjoy beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean from the comfort of our luxurious Oceanfront Condo at Bay View on the Boardwalk.
Our condo is centrally located oceanfront on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Convenient to the downtown area, you and family are just a short distance from 2nd avenue pier, many restaurants and night clubs, Family Kingdom amusement park and much more.
Our spacious oceanfront condo comes fully equipped with:
• 1 bedroom with 2 full size beds, end table, closet, dresser, and television.
• 1 full guest bathroom with bath tub and shower.
• Full size kitchen with granite counter-tops, plenty of cabinet for storage, flat top stove, microwave, dishwasher, basic dish & cookware, full size refrigerator, sink and bar with stools.
• 1 living room complete with sleeper sofa and matching chairs, coffee table, end tables with lamps, entertainment stand with HD flat screen television and DVD player, and 6-person dining table.
• Private oceanfront balcony with comfortable seating to take in the views.
This unit sleeps up to 6 adults comfortably. Additional features within your room are an iron and ironing board, in-room safe, hair dryers, telephone, coffee pot, toaster, washer/ dryer, and wireless Internet access.
Picking your perfect beach condo is about both the room and the amenities you can enjoy on your stay. Guests who choose this unit will have complete access to all amenities offered at the resort which include:
• Oceanfront Outdoor Splash Deck
• Indoor Pool, Hot Tubs, 60ft Lazy River and Kiddie Pool with Mushroom Waterfall
• Oceanfront lawn only steps to the Boardwalk and Beach accesses
• Onsite Starbucks serving fresh coffee and pastries 7 days a week.
• Fully Equipped Gym with treadmills, stationary bikes, and a multi-station gym.
• Giant Checker & Chess Sets
• 24 Hour Front Desk Services
--This Is A Non-smoking Unit (excluding Balcony)..
-Calendar may not always be reflective of exact availability
-Kitchen has VERY basic cookware and utensils. No type of condiments will be provided.
-Linens, towels, coffee pot and parking is included in the stay.
-Housekeeping is daily trash and towels - full service every third full day
*Unfortunately price is not negotiable
-No Pets Allowed
-Best form of communication is via this site - number on account is TEXT ONLY
-Check in is via the front desk of the property
-All occupants must be 21 or accompanied by a parent of legal guardian
Bay View Resort
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Facility is showing signs of being tired and in need of a facelift. Plumbing system is absolutely horrible. When people in adjacent rooms are showering the constant “water hammering” through the pipes in my unit was so load it sounded like jack hammers in the floor. This woke my family every night and went on throughout all hours of the day and night. The pullout sofa was of Kmart Blue Light quality and impossible to sleep on.
Well my room flooded with toilet water within 20 minutes of checking in and we were moved to a lower floor which did not have the brow I paid for. Customer service was terrible that night but luckily the manager on duty the next day tried to rectify it. Also found 2 socks that did not belong to us in our room. The elevators were awful to go up and down, at least a 10 minutes wait each time. Not to mention the young rowady teenagers partying every night until 4 am or the pot smoking from room 911 seeping out to the hallway, mind you this was a trip with a single mom and her 2 small children. Safe to say I will never stay here again.
Old and Understaffed
Units were fine but felt grungy and not very clean. Loading/Unloading was problematic and the elevators were always full (only 4 for 19 floors).
One day the room was not cleaned as they did not have enough staff to do the cleaning.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
CHECK-OUT time 11:00am CHECK-IN time -3:00pm WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MONEY OR VALUABLES LOST OR STOLEN ON PROPERTY. We reserve the right to require a minimum number of nights stay in any unit. No additional discounts apply. All guests must be 21 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.