Wunder-Cove consists of six cottages. These smoke-free rustic cottages are situated side by side on a tree covered waterfront property. Each cottage has two bedrooms and one bath, kitchen, living room and a deck/patio facing the lake.
The views from our decks or patios are wonderful! Bring your boat or jet ski and tie it up on one of our 4 docks, over 1000 ft. of waterfront. Each cottage has a patio with a barbecue pit and yard furniture. We have many large trees that provide plenty of shade.
You can fish from our docks or just kick back and enjoy the views. Try and finish that book you have been reading for months or soak in our common area hot-tub. This is a' Bird Watcher's Paradise' ! as well as other wild life. The kids love to fish here, just bring your poles.
Our cottages are in order from left to right and named Bass Haus, Sunfish Haus, Angler Haus; Lago Haus, Posada Haus & Catfish Haus.
1. Bass Haus - when you enter this property you will see the full kitchen, there is a small corner that has a washer and dryer. Next to the kitchen is the living room with a futon and back door leading to the back deck with umbrella and views of the waterfront. There is a small hallway that has 3 separate door entrances. To the left is an entrance to the full bathroom. There is a door that enters the bedroom with a king and the other door has a bedroom with a full bed and bunk bed.
2. Sunfish Haus - as you enter this property there is a twin bed, there is bedroom beside the twin, this bedroom has a full bed. The living room has a futon and in the closet there is twin rollaway, has a full kitchen. The back has the master bedroom with queen and full bath. There is back deck with umbrella that has views of the waterfront. (Out of the 6 cottages, Sunfish does not have a washer or dryer)
3. Angler Haus - entering angler you will see the 4 twin beds, then there is a hallway with left door entering the queen bedroom, right door has bathroom. You will then enter the full kitchen, living room with futon. There is a back door that leads to the screened in porch, wash and dryer and are in a corner. From the screened in porch there is another door that leads to the deck also has an umbrella.
Next is the 2 story split level. As you pull up to this property, Lago Haus entrance is at street level. On the side of the property is outside stairs that go the ground level, Posada Haus. Entrance to Posada is in the back. Washer and dryer is inside a small room on the outside of Lago. The large back area has a 10x12 gazebo.
4. Lago Haus - entering you have the living room with futon, full kitchen area. There is a hallway that has 3 door entrances. Left door enters to a bedroom that has 2 full beds, the right door has entrance to the bathroom and the 3rd door has entrance to the queen bed.
5. Posada Haus - entering this property to the right you have the full kitchen, living room with futon and bathroom in the back. In Front of you there is a bedroom with a queen bed and to the left is the other bedroom with 2 queen beds.
6. Catfish haus - entering this property you have the living room with futon, full kitchen bedside living room. There is a hallway with 3 door entrances, the first door goes to the full bathroom and there is a washer and dryer to the left. The other 2 doors lead to the bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a queen bed and the other bedroom has 2 queen beds. The back has a sliding door that steps into the covered deck. Catfish is the furthest to the right and more secluded from the other cottages.