Downtown, yet very quiet, with spacious grounds and ample off-street parking.
Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch of this stately home overlooking the sweeping lawns of one of downtown Lexington's grandest streets.
Steps away from downtown restaurants, universities and shops. Located 1500 feet or .3 miles from Washington and Lee University and Virginia Military Institute - less than a ten minute walk.
This is a great alternative to nearby hotels, offering privacy and luxury accommodations for up to 12 guests in a private home. Our beautifully appointed house is completely renovated, with a gourmet kitchen, upgraded bathrooms and quality linens. It is ideal for vacations, alumni and parents' weekends, graduations, weddings and family getaways.
GifTicket Gift Certificates may be purchased for this property at https://www.gifticketinc.com/gc/index.php?id=122
Smithsonian Magazine: 'The 20 Best Small Towns to Visit'
Lexington is a beautiful small town, with two universities and an active art, theater and music scene. It's consistently ranked as one of the best small towns to viisit in America. It is an excellent starting point for exploring the Shenandoah Valley, Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains, Civil War and other historic sites, as well as nearby Monticello and Charlottesville.
We are located an hour from Charlottesville/Monticello and less than 3 hours from Washington DC and Historic Williamsburg. Less than an hour from the world famous Homestead Resort and Hot Springs.
• Unlimited free high speed wifi internet
• Upgraded Cable TV with sports networks
• 50 inch LED Smart TV
* Second TV in Master bedroom
• New professional Weber stainless steel outdoor grill with a filled propane tank
• Whole house water filtration system eliminates the need for bottled water and takes your shower to a whole new level
• Keurig and regular drip coffee makers
• Highest quality French copper cookware
• Vitamix, kitchen aid mixer, waffle maker, bread maker, food processor
• Nespresso, espresso, Drip and French press coffee makers
• Fully stocked gourmet kitchen, fine and everyday china, lots of pots, pans, roasters etc
* Five Star commercial range with 8 burners and 2 ovens
* 48 inch Subzero refrigerator freezer with ice maker
* Kitchen Aid dishwasher
• High quality beds, luxury 600 count sheets, down comforters, Turkish towels and quality soaps
• Large library
• Air conditioning throughout
• Check out our excellent location, quality amenities and great reviews
* professionally and thoroughly cleaned using organic cleaning products
* expansive front lawn with circular drive
* fire pit
* garden water fountain feature
* beautiful manicured gardens
* a mix of traditional and antique furniture
*. Main floor bedroom with ensuite bathroom is perfect for those who avoid stairs