Spectacular Mountain Views(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Two bedroom, fully furnished home with amazing mountain view
Sit outside and take in spectacular mountain views from the front deck. Barbeque and play a round of golf on the course with the 9th hole located just across the street. Set up a family game of volleyball or horseshoes in the front yard, that is also large enough to accommodate weddings, reunions and or receptions. Enjoy a relaxing end to your day around the campfire circle with family and friends.
Get out and experience the nightlife at a variety of restaurants and a historic hotel with a bar that boasts nightly entertainment, all within a short walking distance.
Enjoy immediate access to trail heads for hiking, horseback riding, and bicycle rentals. Fishing, kayaking, rafting, and sightseeing through Glacier National Park are just minutes away. The nearby Blackfeet Indian Reservation has a casino, Plains Indians Museum, and Blackfeet Heritage Center. We welcome travelers with pets, and the house is handicapped accessible. Come and relax in this secluded home that will take you away from the hassle and bustle of traffic and city life.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 4-10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- bathroom is handicapped accessible
- Glacier Park and the town of East Glacier offer such a variety of opportunities for adventure, as well as complete relaxation. A group can choose to spend a day away on a breathtaking raft trip, while other members of the party may curl up with a book on the deck and take in the view. Wild animals may be sited on many occasions, as well as breath-taking wild flowers on sight-seeing drives and hikes. The yard of this home has been the site of wedding receptions, family reunions, and groups congregating for an evening barbecue. The living room can accommodate quite a large group in case of inclement weather. Whether you plan a one night stay or a long visit, we will do whatever we can to make it a pleasant memory....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Payment does not need to be paid at time of booking, only 50% deposit is required and balance due at check in.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Glacier National Park is well known for its spectacular drives and scenic views. East Glacier is a mountain town, with a hotel with nightly entertainment, trail heads for hiking, restaurants, golf, and horseback riding within walking distance from the house. The closest entrance to the park is 15 miles away
Front deck View
2nd bedroom with double bed
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Kitchen and living room
House Front View
Master bedroom queen bed
Bathroom with tub shower
Living room and kitchen
Entrance to Glacier Park
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.