Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms. Nice extra 2/3 sleeps bedroom on request.
A nice extra room with 2/3 single beds and shower room is available on request at an extra rate of 200 Euros per week.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Three beds room, 3 cots, babies playing room. Three beds room, 3 cots, babies playing room.
Max guests: 15
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Rates do not include for house heating, if needed. Only Christmas and Easter rates include for house heating.
- Rates do not include for electric energy consumption. It will be paid at cost (€ 0,40 per kwh)
- Cost of heating, when based on cost consumtion agreement, means, € 30,00 per 1% consumption of the 3 cumt deposit.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- english, french, spanish, italian
About Paolo Sommariva
Our names are Anna and Paolo. The house was purchased by Paolo Family in 1933. We own the old Paolo family farmhouse since 1999. We have been travelling all over the world for working and knowledge reasons; while travelling we have collected interesting things which have been used to complete the nice traditional furniture of our home.
Paolo Sommariva purchased this Villa in 1933
Why Paolo Sommariva chose Badia Tedalda
When we are in Arsicci we like walking and trekking on the surrounding beautiful and gentle mountains. Paolo loves Arsicci since he was born as well as his daughter Serena and his granddaughter Gemma. Anna and Paolo have always done what was necessary to keep this wonderful small tuscan village alive and in the best possible conditions. We live in Milano and when we are not in our property Giuseppina, a kind lady living in Arsicci, takes good care of the house and the park.
What makes this Villa unique
Silence, wonderfull nature and landscapes very softly touched by human activities since thousand years. Very easy to reach art towns, art masterpieces, monastries and hermitages. Very, very large house where large groups can easily leave together but with private corners for everybody.