About the property
- Condo1292 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Condo, 2 King Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
*********BEACH SERVICE IS INCLUDED**************
***BOOKING REQUIRES 25% DEPOSIT AND REMAINING 75% DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECKIN. 100% REFUND FOR CANCELLATION 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK IN.
UNIT A-117 UNIQUE FEATURES:
** 2 KING SIZE BEDS ONE IN EACH MASTER BEDROOM
** DOOR ON BUNKROOM - Solid Core for Sound Control
** 100% TILE FLOOR - No more dirty carpet
** CABLE TV & DVD PLAYER IN BUNK ROOM
** SAME FLOOR AS LAZY RIVER, ZERO ENTRY POOL AND BEACH
** Deadbolt lock high so small children can't open the door and escape!!
** Unlimited domestic calling
**Beach Toys and Rolling BEACH CART Inside Unit, feel free to add to the collection
** NEVER STEP ON AN ELEVATOR, POOL, BEACH & CAR ON SAME LEVEL AS UNIT
** Please Check Calendar First **
The pictures tell it all...Create lasting vacation memories in our luxury condo that features a professionally decorated environment, king beds in BOTH bedrooms, bunk room with door, large family living/eating area and TV/DVD/CD players in all rooms. Located in Waterscape, guests enjoy unparalleled offerings in the Ft. Walton area that this 2008 complex provides: 2 pool areas plus LAY-Z River, waterfall and the best children's pool you have ever seen, spas, convenient beach access, state-of-the-art workout facility, breathtaking lobby and common areas....If you are reading this ad we know you are looking for a great vacation accommodations AT A GREAT PRICE.
This unit has a limited view of the beach and ocean as it overlooks vast property owned by Eglin AF Base that is being developed into hotels. It is a peaceful location that allows visitors to enjoy the excitement of all the Waterscape amenities while at the same time providing an escape to a calmer atmosphere when you are done with the beach/pool for the day.
Waterscape Condominium features:
* 2 swimming pools with multiple decks for sunbathing
* Wading pool with built-in water toys
* Play area adjacent to the wading pool with play equipment for toddlers and older children
* LAY-Z River that allows children of all ages to kick back as they float along the river course
* BBQ areas with gas grills
* 2 hot tubs
* Courtyard pavilion ideal for parties and get-togethers with families and guests
* 10-foot waterfall between levels
* Large fitness center and club
* Conference room adjacent to the courtyard available for parties, meetings and other events with access to a small kitchen, as well as meeting tables, chairs and a large-screen TV
* Game room accessible from the main lobby
* Convenient access to 490 feet of beach front
* Dive in Movie Night
You will never run out of things to do at Waterscape; however, for those who like to venture out, our surrounding area has much to offer.
CHARMING AREA ATTRACTIONS:
The Gulfarium (0.5 miles)
The Boardwalk (0.25 miles)
Emerald Coast Science Center (1 mile)
Indian Temple Mound Museum (1 mile)
Wyland Whaling Wall (11.5 miles)
HarborWalk Marina (6 miles)
Big Kahuna Water Park (8 miles)
Air Force Armament Museum (8.6 miles)
The Track Family Recreation Center (8.8 miles)
Destin Commons (11 miles)
Silver Sands Factory Outlet (15.7 miles)
Village of Baytowne (17 miles)
Top Area Golf Courses (5 miles to 15 miles)
ENJOY A WIDE ARRAY OF DINNIG CHOICES:
Pandora's Steakhouse - Hand–cut steaks over a wood–burning fire. (0.5 miles)
Mulhollow's Bistro 215 - Boasting a casual yet sophisticated menu and the area's best wine selections. (1 mile)
The Crab Trap - Great waterfront and outdoor dining, featuring fresh–daily seafood and lots more.(0.8 miles)
Floyd's Shrimp House - This casual little shrimp hut has earned big–time reviews for its Gulf–fresh specialties. (0.8 miles)
Howl at the Moon - Come early and stay late at this famous saloon / piano bar. (0.8 miles)
Magnolia Grill - Enjoy top–notch dining in a charming, historic house. (1.5 miles)
Staff's Seafood Restaurant - A local favorite, this family–run business serves up delicious local catches and fresh–baked breads. (1.5 miles)
AJ's Seafood & Oyster Bar - Don't miss this tiki–topped eatery or its topside bar, Club Bimini. (6 miles)
Fudpuckers - A fun and funky hot spot, with game rooms, a playground, and stages for summer entertainment. (10 miles)
Beach Walk Café - Featuring a nationally acclaimed chef and a to-die-for menu, right on the waterfront. (11 miles)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Stacy Alessio
Hi there! We are the Alessio's from Nashville, TN. I have been bringing my daughter to Waterscape twice a year for the last 6 years. She loves the pools and activities so much I decided to purchase this beautiful Unit (after staying in it myself). We love Waterscape and know you will too! Hope to see you soon
Stacy Alessio purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Stacy Alessio chose Ft Walton Beach
We are excited to be a part of the Waterscape development in the Okaloosa Island area as it offers unparallel amenities in this vicinity (see amenities list for detail). When we vacation we look for properties that have a new, fresh feel to them. This can be achieved if a complex is in fact new but is also possible if the right property management and owners council is in place. The last thing a guest (or us) wants is to arrive in an atmosphere that has not been kept up...it can ruin a vacation.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Super convenient to everything!
This condo is so convenient. 1st floor close to garage and pool entrance. The condo is equipped with a rolling cart to take all your things to the beach. The included beach service is also an added bonus. It is in walking distance to the pier and the restaurants. We will definitely book again.
Great location....really nice floor plan with great bathrooms in each bedroom
Owner was more than helpful and accommodating.... would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the area. Beautiful beach and water.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in A117!
This property is very nicely furnished, and the owner of this property is wonderful to work with. The entire process was easy and made our vacation truly enjoyable. The bunk beds are a plus for children, and the chest full of beach toys are such a thoughtful touch. We would love to stay at this property again!
Had a great time in Fort Walton and staying at Waterscape. The room was very neat and my family had a great time during our stay. The pool areas were very clean and maintained. This was recommended by a friend and I am very happy that we went.
Thank you Stacy, your condo is very nice and spacious
Very nice condo and the amenities were fabulous
Conveniently located on the property. Close to garage and pool. Ground floor, no need for elevators. Layout of inside worked well.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
SERVICE FEE IS A FEE CREATED BY VRBO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PREVENT PAYING THE ASTRONOMICAL FEE PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER AND YOU CAN PAY VIA PAYPAL OR MAIL A CHECK FOR RENTAL ***BOOKING REQUIRES 25% DEPOSIT AND REMAINING 75% DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECKIN. 100% REFUND FOR CANCELLATION 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK IN.