Okanagan Falls Vacation, Fun, Sun, Outdoor Adventure, or Just Relax(12 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1200 Sq Ft 2 Bdrm, 1 Ba, Condo With Water View, Sleeps Six, All Amenities
Okanagan Falls is a quaint little town located on beautiful Skaha Lake 10 minutes south of Penticton in the beautiful sunny South Okanagan valley. It has one of the mildest climates in Canada and is known for warm dry weather and high annual hours of sunshine. It is a golfer’s paradise.
You only need to bring your suitcases and settle into this modern well furnished two bedroom condo.
• Sleeps six (6) – queen & large double beds with queen hide-abed (play pen for small child)
• All bedding & towels
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Free HD cable TV and internet
• Washer & dryer,
• Large bathroom with “Jack and Jill” entry off the large master bedroom
• Air Conditioner
• Swimming pool (no life guard)
• Secured Parking
• Overlooking “The Canal” (Okanagan River)
• One (1) minute from a sandy beach and playground with kids water park.
• One (1) minute from grocery store, post office and library.
• Five (5) minutes from coffee shop and pub with restaurant
• Nearby boat launch (if space available, tie your boat up in “The Canal”
Activities and Attractions
• Join us Sunday, July 9th, 2017, for the seventh annual Prospera Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan (PGAMO) in Penticton. This mass cycling event, through the heart of B.C.'s wine country, ranks as one of the best in North America.
• From August 18, 2017 thru August 27, 2017 Penticton, Canada will organize the first Multisport World Championships Festival, which will see duathlon, long distance triathlon, aquathlon and cross triathlon championship races organized together during a week-long festival.
• bike or hike the historic KVR trail adjacent to the condo that follows the scenic shore of Skaha Lake all the way to Penticton (ap. 10 km)
• Lions Park is adjacent to the condo. It is a 3 acre nature park, perfect for a quiet stroll, photography or simply take in the stunning vistas. The views and serenity are perfect for wedding pictures. There is a quiet lagoon where kids often try their luck at fishing catch and release.
• It is a 2 minute walk to Kenyon Park with its' sandy beach and invitingly warm shallow water. There is a new spray park for the kids with some unique water features. Kenyon House is a rental property on the beach. It is available for small special events and is equipped with a kitchen, dining space and washrooms.
• Visit the Heritage Complex and explore the 102 year old Bassett House. It is furnished as it would have been when it was built, from a catalogue order. Cross the little park and learn more about the pioneers, native culture and cowboys.
• Skaha Bluffs are internationally known as a world-class climbing and rappelling destination. Various climbing routes are situated in three parallel canyons.
• Okanagan Falls and the South Skaha wine region is home to 13 premiere, award winning wineries with over 600 acres in vines. Go on a wine tour and pick your favorite.
• Interested in the stars??? A visit to the Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory on White Road is a must.
• This is a golfer’s paradise. The only problem is deciding which one you want to play first. For the casual golfer we recommend St. Andrews by the Lake. The signature hole is a 165yard par three requiring a tee shot over water to an island green with its own miniature 'Swilken Bridge'.
• a visit to Ok Falls isn't complete without a trip to Tickleberry Ice Cream Parlour and Gift Shop.
• Vaseux Lake Provincial Park lies between Okanagan Falls and Oliver. There is a short boardwalk that leads to an observation tower. More than 220 bird species frequent Vaseux Lake. It is an important staging area for migratory birds so the best time to visit is spring or fall.
• Oliver is the Wine Capital of Canada. They host the famous Festival of the Grape every fall. Make sure you visit all the wineries of the famous Golden Mile. There is also a large network of hiking, biking and walking trails in the area.
• Penticton is the city just north of Okanagan Falls. Tubing down the river channel is a must! There is always a festival or special event taking place in Penticton. There are spring, summer and fall wine festivals and for beer drinkers there is the “Fest-of-Ale” in April.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- On floor 3
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Yes, there is an elevator
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Apr 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 2 - Jun 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 23 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $74.78
- Taxes Not included
- Full refund with two weeks notice during spring and high summer rental season (May 18 thru September 7).
- Off season refunds require 30 days notice.
- If notice is shorter than the required notification period deposit is forfeited.
-Full amount of deposit (and any other monies paid toward rental) shall be refunded if unit can be rented for same time period.
- Full refund may be given with a verifiable medical emergency.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
We are located a 10 - 15 minute drive South of the city of Penticton with many amenities and services including a hospital. If you prefer, we are North of the wine capital of Canada, Oliver. It is only a 15 minute drive away.
Okanagan Paradise Resorts Vacation Rentals
- Primary: +1 250-305-7315
Links to more information:
Also includes large walk-in closet and washroom access.
Large washroom includes whirlpool bath. Accessible directly from main bedroom.
Not enough time for the beach, enjoy the well maintained saltwater pool.
Looking across the pond towards the resort.
Kenyon Park, one minute walk. A park that includes lots of things for the kids.
The KVR bridge, a great place to jump into the lake from.
Looking South down the KVR trail. The condo is on the left.
It is almost like having your own private beach.
Water park and playground in Kenyon Park.
Sit down, relax, enjoy the view and a glass of wine
Large master bedroom with queen size bed and terrace access
Head out to the patio and enjoy the view. Also includes gas bbq
Enjoy the lovely gardens in the park that surrounds the resort.
A short walk to the Falls and beyond down the old KVR trail. Condo in background
South shore of Skaha Lake with beaches, a one minute walk
Enjoy the wildlife while trying your hand at a little fishing.
The entrance to Kenyon Park.
Looking the other direction down the beach.
Looking North while sitting on the beach - a one minute walk from the resort.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.