About the property
- Condo1160 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Summerhouse 211 is a beautiful oceanfront condo located on the Tranquil Thomas Drive area away from all the traffic. This vacation home sits directly on the white sand beaches and overlooks the beautiful aqua waters of the Gulf of Mexico!
Key amenities include:
- Oceanfront unit with floor to ceiling glass that opens onto a spectacular large balcony off of the living and master suite. Enjoy the white sand beaches and beautiful clear blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico right from your home!
Balcony includes dining table with 4 chairs to enjoy your morning coffee, or sharing beachfront dining while your enjoy the beautiful sunset at it fades over the Gulf of Mexico.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi internet in Summerhouse 211.
Flat screens including new 50' Sony internet TV in the living with FREE NETFLIX subscription during your stay, HD, internet streaming, i-pod connections and media center.
- Master suite is oceanfront with new king size Stern's and Foster's luxury mattress and elegant & ultra comfortable bedding. Master bath includes his and her closets, large vanity with separate water closet/shower.
- Comfortably sleeps 6: 1 King In Master, 2 New Queen Size Beds in Guest Suite
- Resort amenities include two amazing oceanfront pools, beach volleyball, tremendous full covered gazebo for gathering, hot tub, separate baby pool, game room, full meeting space in lobby for large family gatherings & gas grills right next to the tennis courts. Directly in front you will find jet skis, wave runners, banana boat rides and parasailing -- right in front of our unit :o)
- Amazing, unique & location - stay in a fully furnished 2 bed, 2 bath condo! Enjoy fun beach activities and stroll down the Beach to Schooners for their World famous Grouper Sandwich then take in the Amazing sunset as you stroll back to Paradise...
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 11, 2018
About Tony Jeans
Tony and Kim Jeans - happily married for 25 years - two amazing grown sons -- loving extended family who we enjoy very much. God has blessed us with a little slice of Heaven and we want to share :o) We both grew up in Kennesaw GA and live her to this day -- very connected to our community -- love our church, family and friends. We both work in real estate in both GA and now have added FL to our practice - we can help you find your home away from home too!
Tony Jeans purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Tony Jeans chose Lower Grand Lagoon
Tony and I have travelled to this little slice of heaven since we were 15 years old -- we actually met and fell in love here - it is near and dear to our hearts and we truly enjoy sharing it with others. Summerhouse has the most family friendly amenities and the units are SO CLOSE to the water you feel like you can reach out and touch it.
What makes this Condo unique
Two pools, baby pool, hot tub, game room -- wonderful gazebo for a cool break from the PCB Sun - perfect for those pop up thunderstorms and especially for our sweet family members who want to be near the action and watch the babies while guarding against the heat -- great memories are built here.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect for our family of 6!
Our family loved the location, the space within the condo, the proximity to the beach, and all the amenities the condo has to offer. The pools were enjoyed daily by our younger boys, while the older kids were happy to make use of the chairs on the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We love the fact that we just needed to show up with our shampoo and sunscreen and were able to hit the beach within moments of our arrival. Thank you Jeans Family for providing everything we needed for our family beach vacation.
It was one of the Nicest units we have ever stayed at. It was absolutely Gorgeous! They had everything we needed & More. Thank you so Much! It was Wonderful! Hope to visit next Year & hopefully we can book this unit again.
This was my family’s first time seeing the ocean! Our condo was absolutely gorgeous and clean. It gave us such a home away from home feeling. Thanks so much to Tony and Kim for sharing your wonderful place with us!
Just delightful - peaceful & family oriented
Great experience !! Easy steps to water - 24/7 views - amazing 😍
Such an amazing experience! The condo was beautiful and renovated and in a great location (a short walk to the pool and beach)! The Jean's really went out of their way to make sure we had a great trip - from recommendations on where to eat, beach chairs and pool toys being provided, staying in communication with us, etc. We were so impressed by the entire experience and didn't want to leave!
Beautiful and comfortable home away from home!
Just left this morning from Million Dollar View. Didn't want to leave! Booking was simple, owners were helpful, condo was comfy and had everything we needed! The view from the balcony is breathtaking. Summerhouse was a great place to stay - the grounds were very clean and manicured, pools were clean, the beach was RIGHT THERE! I'm already thinking about when I can go back!!!
Great for daily boating charters, water park nearby two pools are amazing, hot tub, shopping, dining, fishing -- love the local eateries and coffee houses -- just awesome! Liza's, Schooners, Saltwatr Grille & Bayou on the Beach are some of our favorites!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
If paying by check please send payment to: Tony Jeans 5894 Cook Rd Powder Springs Ga 30127. 7704026410