A wall of windows filled with an unobstructed water view welcome you after you step into Alder Street Retreat! This much-loved, sunny, light-filled, upgraded 5br/3ba home, is located in the desirable Cresthaven neighborhood just below Peninsula College.
This beautiful house offers bed space for 15:
* Master bedroom has one king size bed (2) sofa queen size sleeper (2)
* Guest room 1 has one queen bed (2)
* Guest room 2 has one queen bed (2)
* Guest room 3 has one queen bed (2)
* Living room chair sleeper (1)
* Bunk bed top bunk sleeps 1 Child (60 lb. limit) bottom bunk can sleep 1 Child or Adult
* Padding and bedding to sleep on downstairs family room floor accommodates 4.
Enjoys views across to Victoria, BC, the Coast Guard station at Ediz Hook, with the ship and ferry traffic in the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Port Angeles Harbor. Alder Street Retreat is in a convenient location just 1 mile from the Olympic National Park Visitor's Center, 17 miles from Hurricane Ridge, and 1.5 miles from downtown Port Angeles. Just 1/2 a mile from Franklin Elementary School, 1/2 a block to Peninsula College campus, trails, and city bus stop, and 1 mile to Olympic Memorial Hospital. This 1/2 acre property is backed by the White Creek ravine affording country privacy...all within the Port Angeles city limits! With a chef's kitchen and easy indoor-outdoor flow, you will LOVE cooking and entertaining in this home!
We love animals but, for medical reasons this is a pet-free house; members of our family have allergy-induced asthma. Alder Street Retreat is not available for guests with pets or service animals. Thank you for respecting our health issues.