Waikiki Shore #1316 (3-night minimum)
Waikiki Shore, the only condominium in Waikiki where you can step right from the building onto the sand of world famous Waikiki Beach!
REMODELED (11/2016)! With an open balcony/lanai and great ocean view, you’ll feel right at home in this one-bedroom (701 sq.ft. plus balcony/lanai with table and 2 chairs) in one of the finest locations in the islands. You'll also have front row seats to the Friday night fireworks from your own lanai!
- New 42” flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Full size sleeper sofa (with new 8-1/2” mattress)
- Whisper-quiet split A/C throughout
- New flooring
- NEW cabinets and granite countertops
- includes dishwasher
Folding doors separate the living area from the bedroom with King bed (cannot be made into twins)
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls.
Limited onsite parking in the building is $25/day or pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (5-minute walk) for $20/day. For 9-30 nights, a pass to the parking lot may be available for $170. Parking is subject to availability and parking rates are subject to change.
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki, you’re walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment.
No pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai!) sleeps 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-017-738-3424-01