About the property
- Condo719 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 7
This dog-friendly condo in Brian Head offers ski-in/out accessibility, a location right in town, and comfortable privacy for up to seven guests to enjoy!
Located a short distance from the lift at Navajo, you'll have plenty of opportunities for hitting the slopes, plus a small market, restaurants, and a lodge within walking distance.
The home itself has a clean and comfy ambiance - pass through the mud room to a great open room filled with natural light from the large picture windows. Here, you'll find furniture, a wood stove, and the flatscreen TV. Take pleasure in temporarily unplugging, as there's no WiFi here (you can find it at the lodge, however).
In the well-equipped kitchen, you'll have everything you need to cook delicious meals and three stools for counter seating. Outside, a private deck with a gas grill and patio furniture are great for taking in the quiet mountain scenery.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with a queen bed and a loft, which has a twin-over-full bunk bed and a nook that's great for a play room. There's a full bath up here, as well.
You won't have to leave your dogs behind if you stay here, as this home is dog-friendly (please note a small nightly pet fee).
This condo is perfect for a family or a group of friends - spend the day on the slopes then warm up with a beer, cocktail, or hot chocolate at the lodge alongside a hearty meal. In the summer, the area around Brian Head offers opportunities for hiking, biking, swimming, fishing, and ziplining. Plus, Zion National Park is only a 70-mile drive away, making it day-trip potential.
Your vacation to Brian Head will be sublime with this charming condo in the heart of the village - book today!
Vacasa, UT - Brian Head Office
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Vacasa, UT - Brian Head Office
Thanks for considering a Vacasa home! We provide full-service management for privately owned vacation homes, and like to think that we offer our guests the best of both worlds: the unique experience of staying in a one-of-a-kind vacation home, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the home you book for your special vacation is cared for by professional housekeepers and property managers. <br> <br> Vacasa began in 2009, simply because our founder and CEO Eric wanted to find a better way to share his wife’s family’s summer home in Long Beach, Washington with guests as a vacation rental. Eric and his early team worked to build Vacasa on the premise that local employees can do what they love most (taking care of guests, homeowners, and properties), while the hands-off tasks of vacation rental management—things like marketing, filing taxes, and maintaining a website—could be handled by a specialized central support team. <br> <br> Our passion is connecting travelers with the unique experience of staying in a vacation home, and we would be honored to be your host. Please contact us with any questions about this home—our team is standing by!
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Perfect for a family
We had an awesome time. The condo was cute had all that we needed. Def will stay again. 😊
We had an amazing time
We had the coldest welcome due to 9F temps during the day. I don't know what it was like at night because we were very cozy and warm. The snow conditions were great and the kids camp (book in advance!) was amazing at Navajo lodge. We were introduced to tubing. Which we will definitely do again!<br />
Recommend Brian Head for families. Great experience and everyone very friendly and helpful.
Moose hide away
Great cozy location
House in Great Location with Serious Flaws
This house in close vicinity to Navajo Lodge, and with good snow conditions it seems possible to actually ski in and out. The owners have used every decorative measure to make this place cosy. We enjoyed our stay, but noticed a few weak points:
- the toaster did not work
- there was no firewood. Our neighbors in the other units seemed to have plenty
- the heater in the bathroom did not work, and the fan is so loud it can be heard in the whole house
- neither easy chair nor sofa bed were in usable condition
- the patio door seemed permanently locked
- the kitchen has a total of three stools at the counter, and no dining table. It is puzzling how this unit is supposed to sleep 7. It was OK for the four of us.
- on arrival we noticed that all parking spaces in the little circle of homes were occupied by trucks, snow plows, or ATVs. We had to park on "the street", which had been labeled as prohibited due to access for snow removal.
- there is no WiFi, as stated by the owner. When asking where to get Wifi we were told that Wifi is available at "the Lodge". The town has various lodges, and the owners could not explain what the procedures are to get Wifi at any place. With cell reception very spotty it is almost a must to have Wifi. I discovered that the house has a modem with a full-fledged Internet connection that feeds the TV. A Wifi router plugs right into the Ethernet port of the modem and costs as low as $10. It could have been provided, or we could have brought our own, if someone had informed us properly. We saw, however, the neighbor's Wifi signals pop up on our phones, indicating that some owners care for their guests.
At the price level we paid you would expect a house with all amenities functioning.
We are sorry to see there were so many issues with this visit. The property manager will review these comments with the owner to make improvements. Thanks!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Major Credit Cards Accepted. Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and availability calendars may change until time of booking.