Elegant and comfortable apartment for 4 people with and double rooms.
Antica Torre del Nera
- english, french, spanish, italian
Check-in: 2:30 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
su richiesta e con supplemento di euro 15,00 al gi
Minimum age of primary renter:16
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Scheggino is immersed in the beautiful and green "Valnerina" in a strategic point that allows you to easily visit the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 km) , Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km), Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Marmore Falls, the highest in Europe, with which we are affiliated.
- The Truffle Museum (Scheggino)
- The Mummies Museum and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Hemp Museum (Sant’Anatolia di Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Narni Underground (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Canoa- Kayak
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse riding
- "Activo Park" Adventure Park (50 meters from the hotel).
- The oil trails (guided tour with tasting in selected mills)
- The wine trails (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, Sangemini, Amelia)
- The paths of the black truffle (guided tour with tasting in the areas of Norcia and Valnerina)
- The beer trails (guided tour with tasting in the breweries of the surrounding areas)
- The paths of the Shepherd (guided tour with tasting of cold cuts, cheeses, legumes in the areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Leonessa, Monteleone, Cascia)
- The paths of art (guided tour in the main artistic cities of Umbria with the possibility of eno-gastronomic shopping)
- The paths of craftsmanship and tradition (guided experience in artisan workshops and museums related to Umbrian traditions)
- Cake design lessons (learn the art of sugar paste cake with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, how to take the first steps)
EVENTS AND EVENTS:
- "Il Diamante Nero" truffle festival which takes place in Scheggino in mid-March
- "Le Rocche Raccontano" historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- "Infiorate del Corpus Domini" in Spello (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'The Flowering' the unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (Pg) which takes place at the end of June and beginning of July.
- "Festival of 2 Worlds" in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- "Umbria Jazz" in Perugia held every year in the first week of July.
- "Eurochocolate" takes place in Perugia in October.