About the property
- Condo2060 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay30 - 90 nights
Direct Gulf Beach Front Condo, SEASIDE Pool. Fireplace. 4/3 Sleeps 8. 2000+
A holiday at Driftwood Sands 2618 Gulf Blvd #203, Indian Rocks Beach is the best way to relax and enjoy the sunny, warm FLORIDA LIFESTYLE you've dreamed about! DIRECT GULF OCEAN BEACH FRONT & VIEW CONDO w SEASIDE POOL, Gazebo & large deck. Just steps from your condo, you can stroll the soft white sand beach or go for a swim in the sparkling warm, calm Gulf of Mexico. Poolside chaise lounge chairs are just right for sunbathing after a swim,..or you can head to the quiet gazebo deck to read your favorite book or magazine. Cool off on the elevated wooden deck that borders the sand and sea oats, creating the perfect spot to gather with friends for a spectacular sea- breezy sunset. Condo was renovated, including new paint & carpet & new kitchen with granite counter tops & stainless appliances. #203 is a single level unit on the 3rd level/ 2nd floor of a 5 floor building. Condo #203 is actually 3 'stories from the ground floor. No smoking and no pets.
- SLEEPS 8.
30 DAY MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD per condo policies.
NO PETS per DRIFTWOOD SANDS CONDO policies.
- Loads of living space: 2000+ SQ.FT. Combined living & dining room w adj balcony. Wood burning FIREPLACE.
- 4 BEDROOM, 3 FULL BATHS: 4th bedroom currently used as a TV ROOM.
- Master BR Suite includes KING BED & SMART TV. Lots of privacy in the 3 room master bath with tub room, powder room, separate commode and walk in shower.
- 2nd bedroom has a high quality & very comfortable QUEEN BED.
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin/single beds + 1 twin/single trundle to sleep a 3rd person, not to mention a bathroom nearby.
- Washing machine & dryer inside condo for renters use.
- 1 reserved outside parking space #60 across from main elevator, as well as guest parking.
- Secure building with key/lock for building access or dial up phone entry for guests at main elevator.
- Second elevator and 2 stairwells with key- lock entry.
- Outside bike racks under parking area.
- Beautifully landscaped.
- Quiet, pedestrian friendly Indian Rocks Beach has a community Arts Center and many playgrounds, restaurants, bars, a French Bakery, nail salons shopping and convenience stores within walking distance.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY.
- White sand beach with calm, shallow water for easy swimming.
- Beach Trolley: Gulf Blvd transportation approximately every 30 minutes ($ fee to ride).
- WIFI Verizon High Speed Internet Enhanced 1.1-3 MBPS
4 PM check in, 10AM check out
Rich Ulrich (Barb Ulrich)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Three months in Paradise
Loved the unit--large, comfy, attractive. We were easily at home and enjoyed the expansiveness of the unit. This was our second year so we didn't get lost! The property was very well tended and the people were friendly. Highlights are the agent, Barb who made our stay easy and the all around Maintenance guy Arnie, who did everything and made the entire property shine.
We loved the beach, seeing the sunset from our balcony from different spots as the sun traveled.
We're coming back again and are already looking forward to it.
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in Driftwood Sands #203- it’s delightful to hear when visitors appreciate our holiday home as much as we do! YOU are treasured guests:)
Driftwood Sands--A Winter to Savor
This is the third winter we've spent in Indian Rocks Beach and the first in Driftwood Sands. We had a fabulous time, loved the complex. The people were very kind and accommodating including a terrific maintenance supervisor and jack of all trades, Arnie. He was in charge of the grounds which were extremely well maintained. The Gazebo and pool areas were wonderful potential gathering places which were well used and well maintained. Our agent, Barb Ullrich was terrific. She helped us both with booking the condo and all the small glitches along the way. She's a lovely person and we highly recommend her to help you with your search for the perfect place! The Condo itself was very spacious, well equipped with kitchen equipment and very comfortable for us. Some updates could be made to make it perfect but overall we had a superb time there.
Wonderful condo with beautiful views!!
We had a great stay in this spacious condo! The view from the balcony of the Gulf and beach were beauiful! The kitchen is well equipped with new stainless appliances, plenty of dishes, cutlery, pots and pans. The building, grounds, pool and deck area are immaculate and well maintained! The three bedrooms, three bathrooms and den/tv room worked out great when two of our daughters visited for a week during our stay. The two gas barbeques by the pool area made for easy dinners on the balcony watching the breathtaking sunsets! If you don't feel like cooking there are many restaurants nearby. Two of our favorites were Cafe de Paris and Stefano's Italian Cuisine! The condo managers were quick to answer any questions we had both before and after our arrival. We would recommend this property to anyone looking for a beach vacation in a beautiful area! We look forward to staying in this condo and area again! It was nice to get away from winter for a month!! Our stay was in February 2016.
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation 60 days or more prior to arrival date will receive full refund of rental fees received. If cancellation occurs within 60 days of arrival date, renter forfeits the 25% of the total rental fee. Check in 4PM, check out 10AM.