Immersed in the countryside of Monte Argentario, but only 5 km from the main services and restaurants of the town (a restaurant is also located about 1 km away), this villa will meet all your needs.
The view is exceptional, facing the sea and the Tuscan Archipelago. The house, thanks to its privileged position, is very quiet and cool in summer, and is located just above the beach of Cala Grande.
The house consists of:
- four bedrooms;
- two bathrooms with tub / shower and a third separate toilet;
- a very spacious kitchen, fully equipped with all appliances (oven, dishwasher, washing machine, TV);
- a large living room with sofas and TV;
- a bright veranda with a dining corner, overlooking the garden;
- very large outdoor veranda with table and built-in barbecue;
- garden and large green areas with vineyards, olive trees, fruit trees, vegetable garden and a fenced pool with outdoor shower, for exclusive use and cared for by a gardener every two days;
- large shaded outdoor parking.
Our accommodation is suitable and open also to children.
Animals are welcome, but as this is our family home, we hope you have the utmost care.
The entire structure, including the garden and pool, are for the exclusive use of guests.
The swimming pool is open from mid-June to mid-September.
We live in Porto S. Stefano, and we are always available for any need.
No additional cost. Cleaning and weekly linen change service are included in the price.
Cala Grande beach is about 20 minutes walk from the house. The first part of the road is very scenic, while the second part follows a path under the shade of trees.
It is a pebble beach, free and unequipped. Other equipped and sandy beaches, however, are located in the immediate vicinity of the town.
The town is about 5 km from the house. In July and August there is a free shuttle service to the town, with stops near other beaches.
Porto S. Stefano can be reached by public transport, arriving at the airports of Pisa and Rome and continuing by train to Orbetello-Monte Argentario station.