La Portilla is a Vacation Home that consists of 2 floors. We are located in the town of San Martín de Collera, a village located just 2 km. Of Ribadesella, 20 km. Of Llanes and 30 km. Of Cangas de Onís. Collera has restaurants, a playground and spaces to walk.
Floor 1 (3 bedrooms, 5 people)
Double double room with its own bathroom, TV and reading room; 1 double room with 2 single beds; 1 room with 1 single bed; living room and kitchen integrated with Smart TV; bathroom and toilet.
*** There are towels and linens provided. The kitchen is equipped with utensils, and with the following appliances: hob and oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and blender. In addition, washing machine and clothes iron.
The interior is in impeccable condition, both in furniture and cleaning. For stays longer than 7 days, change of bed linen and bathroom included.
The outdoor terrace and garden area has 2 tables and garden furniture (chairs, sun loungers and parasols). Given its orientation, it is a good place to sunbathe any time of day. In addition, children have a space to play and the elderly have the possibility of using it, for example, for lunches and dinners in the open air.
[*] Seasonal rates apply regardless of occupancy.
[*] Some days a minimum number of nights is required. These days are shown in the calendar.
[*] At the time of booking, an advance payment of 30% of the total amount is required as a reservation deposit. The rest of the amount (70%) to the delivery of keys.
[*] At the time of the delivery of the keys, a refundable damages cover deposit of 100 euros is required. This deposit is refunded within a maximum period of 7 days from the day of departure by bank transfer, provided that there has been no damage to the accommodation of serious consideration.
[*] Pets are not allowed. Parties or events are not allowed.