Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with lounge/dining area overlooking canal and fields
There are 2 bedrooms both with en-suites. Bedroom 1 has a super king (sprung) bed that can be altered to 2 singles on request. Bedroom 2 has a king size (sprung with memory foam topper) bed. Both bedrooms have wardrobes and 4/5 drawer chests. In addition there are side tables with drawers and a store in bedroom 1 that houses cleaning equipment, plus an ironing board and iron. There is a a hair drier in bedroom one. The rooms are carpeted and the walls are painted or sealed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Property by canal, parents responsible.Property by canal, parents responsible.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Holiday makers can bring more than one car, plenty of parking, however they must park where instructed.
- Access can be obtained to the 4.5 acres, see areas not accessible ,details in house instructions.
- The property is let based upon a Friday to Friday or part thereof in the Winter period when 5 day bookings are taken. Refer to booking matrix/owner
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Alan and Liz GriffithAsk a question
About Alan and Liz Griffith
A retired couple who have enjoyed living at The Wharf, Wilmcote for 15 years.
Alan and Liz Griffith purchased this barn in 2001
Why Alan and Liz Griffith chose Wilmcote
We moved into this property due to its quiet location and its close proximity to Stratford upon Avon and easy access to good transport links. In addition, the property is located adjacent to the Stratford Canal and surrounded by fields on 3 sides making this a relaxing environment. The property is situated in 4.8 acres. and is surrounded by many mature trees.