Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beautiful, luxurious section of a gothic Victorian house/castle
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - smoking only allowed outsidesmoking only allowed outside
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please respect the neighbours. The house is in a quiet residential area, so no loud music after 11pm.
- Please park in allocated spaces.
- Please report all breakages so we can get a replacement
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, russian, italian, danish, Japanese
I have a real passion for food and was a quarter finalist on Masterchef, I write a food blog and also review restaurants in my local paper and write food articles for another newspaper. I'm happy to discuss the option of me catering for you, so if you have a special occasion you'd like a gourmet meal for, please don't hesitate to contact me, I am also a keen baker and am happy to take orders for special occasion cakes.
What makes this Castle unique
This is a totally unique property. It was built by a royal fan who loved the castle and, while they are both grey, that’s as far as it gets because the Queen’s estate has 40-odd bedrooms and our section of Yannon Towers has five! Banker Robert Moir built the ‘mini replica’ in the 1850's at the same time as Queen Victoria was building her castle in Deeside, Aberdeenshire. It is said Mr Moir loved Balmoral so much that he gave his folly similar windows and false wooden doors.