Located in desirable Dollar Point, this home sits up on a hill that gives you pristine views of Lake Tahoe. It is a nicely appointed 4 bedroom, 2 bath home that will accommodate your families needs.
The living space is comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped with two ovens to accommodate the your gourmet needs. It is perfect for those who are looking for great views, good sun, and have access to private HOA tennis courts and a pool.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1800 sq ft
• Lake View
• Sunny Deck
• Wood Fireplace
• Ping Pong Table (located in garage)
• Walk to lake
• Close to bike trail
• Available for SKI LEASE during the Winter Months!
ABOUT THE AREA
Situated just east of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s beautiful north shore lies one of the area’s most coveted neighborhoods– Dollar Point. The entire community resides on the lake side of the main highway, making it the perfect location for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. With a number of homes in our portfolio located within an easy walk of one another, this is the perfect place for a multi-family getaway. And, oh, the amenities!
In the summer, Dollar Point truly can’t be beat. It is one of the North Shore’s only communities offering complimentary access to a swimming pool and private sandy beach, both less than a mile from any home in the community. For those looking for adventure, hop on the bike path that exits the community and follow the Truckee River north, or visit Tahoe City, home to everything from home grown coffee shops to lakefront fine dining, all just minutes away.
In the winter, Dollar Point offers central access to almost all of North Lake Tahoe’s premier ski areas. Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, and Homewood are all just a 20 minute drive from your Dollar Point home.
DOLLAR POINT HOA AMENITIES (SUMMER ONLY):
• Sandy Beach with BBQs, Beach Volleyball, Umbrellas and Lounge Chairs
• Tennis Courts
• Swimming Pool with diving board, pool furniture (reclining lounge chairs and tables with regular chairs and umbrellas)
• Picnic Area and BBQs, Bocce Ball, and Horseshoes
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The upstairs master bedroom, while enclosed, can be opened up by opening up a wall of shutters. Hence, noise from the downstairs living area travels easily to this room.
2. NEW summer 2018 - Neighboring property is under construction. Noise and nuisance are likely.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).