The 700 sq ft house is a 2BD/1Ba. Fully furnished with 2 king beds and a queen size sofa sleeper in the living room. The kitchen has granite countertops and is fully stocked with frigidaire and whirlpool appliances, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker. All glassware, plates, and household amenities are included. The recently remodeled bathroom has glass shower doors and granite countertops with all new fixtures. Each room has a ceiling fan. Towels and linens are included, there is not a washer/dryer, but there are several laundromats in the immediate area.
Located in desired downtown San Clemente neighborhood! Very safe and family friendly. The space allows for a maximum of 6 people at any one time. There is 1 designated parking spot for a compact vehicle. Overnight parking on the street is available, check permitted street signs located directly in front of the house. There is a large front patio with seating for 6 with nice sunset ocean view.
The house is .7 of a mile from the historic San Clemente pier at the top of the 'Spanish Village by the Sea'. There are 20 restaurants within a mile of the house. San Clemente is positioned exactly between San Diego and Los Angeles, and each is approximately a one hour’s drive from here. And of course, DISNEYLAND is only a 30 minute drive from the house. Visit the big tourist spots for the day, then come home to the beach!
Directly down the street is the historic San Clemente Pier. Only a 10 minute walk from your front door and is perfect for swimming, surfing, body boarding, fishing and stand-up-paddle boarding. The waves are usually small but can turn into a world class surf break with the right swell. There are many other beaches in the area that are famous for surfing. Trestles is 4 miles south and every September hosts the world's 50 best surfers for a 1 week contest. San Onofre is great for long boarding and hanging out on the sand.
COMPLIMENTARY BEACH GEAR:
Beach Chairs / Towels
SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS
Our quaint downtown area is across the street on Avenida Del Mar. Stylish boutiques, surf shops, antique shops, and local or international cuisine. There is also a farmer’s market every Sunday, offering souvenirs, art, and locally grown organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. Take a short stroll to the Pier and dine over the Pacific Ocean at The Fisherman’s Restaurant.
DAILY ADVENTURES NEARBY:
• Theme parks: Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Legoland are 30 minutes away. Sea World and San Diego Zoo are 1 hour drive south. Six Flags Magic Mountain is 1 1/2 hour drive north.
• San Clemente’s new Aquatic Center features an olympic-sized pool, and an “aquatic playground” for the little ones, just a 10 minute drive
• Dana Point Harbor is a 15 minute drive north, with numerous options for shopping, dining, or deep-sea fishing. You can also rent kayaks, jet skis and sail boats, or take the short boat ride to Avalon and Catalina Island.
• Laguna Beach is our neighboring seaside community, renowned for its gorgeous beaches, galleries, art festivals, and Pageant of the Masters (July).
• Catch the “Surfliner Amtrak” from the pier train station to Angels, Dodgers or Padres stadiums for baseball games.
131 Avenida Granada, A is a great place to relax and enjoy the good life :)