Beautifully furnished condominium in the highly prized New Villagers area at the heart of Sun Valley. Pleasant streams and walkways weave between the wood-clad structures of this quaint alpine-inspired village. Sun Valley recreational amenities are included.
The unit is well-appointed with modern furnishings and comfortably sleeps two couples in their own rooms, or 6 using the living room pull-out bed.
- Living room with two sofas, TV, sound system
- Fully furnished kitchen, stove, microwave
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, TV, closet
- Second bedroom with two single beds that can be combined to a queen.
- 2 full bathrooms, one with bath/shower, the other with shower
- Kitchen with range, smooth cooktop, dishwasher and all the essentials
- Dining table with six chairs
- Washer and dryer
- Large deck for relaxing and dining with 8-person table and barbecue grill
Guests will have full access to Sun Valley amenities such as the Inn pool as well as the olympic pool and hot tub in the village. There is also discounted golf and tennis on the gorgeous courts and courses that surround the village. For more information, see the official website for the Sun Valley resort.
The Sun Valley Villagers development is one of the earliest in the Sun Valley area and is conveniently located near the center of the original resort. It is beautifully planned with well-maintained native landscaping featuring mature trees, streams and cobblestone walkways. Unit 1303 is perfectly located in the development, with a view of a small pond immediately in front and the sound of running water.
Close proximity to multiple amenities, including world-famous nordic and alpine skiing, tennis courts, amazing fishing holes, swimming pools, hiking trails, shopping, dining, and other activities.