Our perfect beach getaway on the ground floor has just been completely renovated from top to bottom with everything brand new, including floors, bathroom and kitchen and can comfortably accommodate up to four guests.
The fully equipped kitchen provides everything needed for your “home away from home” vacation, such as microwave, coffee maker, toaster, smooth top range, and even spices! The living room includes a 42” flat screen TV with NETFLIX, DVD, CD player and queen sleeper sofa. Bathroom is brand new and includes quality towels and linens. The spacious bedroom includes a 32” flat screen TV, king size pillow top bed with luxury linens. Enjoy your private patio with table and chairs for alfresco dining. Wifi is included within the unit, along with cable TV (about 60 channels) and NETFLIX. The unit is well located in the complex, as it’s close to the laundry room and heated pool. Beach chairs and towels are provided for our guests.
Ocean Walk is the ultimate vacation complex providing the following amenities:
• Two swimming pools (one heated in winter)
• Two tennis courts
• Gorgeous lake with beautiful wildlife
• Wonderful playground for children
• Barbeque grills throughout the complex
• Clubhouse with ping pong table, well-equipped gym
overlooking lake, business center which includes wifi,
two computers, printers and scanners for guests’ use,
conference room with kitchen and laundry facility
• A second laundry facility located just steps from our
• Ample parking
• Less than a mile from the beach
• Half a mile from the historic “St. Simons Village and
Pier” and Lighthouse
• Ocean Walk is so close to the ocean that you can hear
the ships blowing their horns!
St. Simons Island offers miles of beautiful beaches with majestic sunsets, nine golf courses, two of which are award winning, several historical sites, such as Christ Church, Fort Frederica and the Lighthouse, more than twenty miles of bike paths, concerts at the Lighthouse on breezy summer evenings, art and craft festivals throughout the year in the Village, Island Players at the Casino Theatre, fabulous restaurants to please every palate, and a hugh variety of shops to please every taste.
St. Simons Island is the ultimate beach or golf destination and boasts the following accolades:
• “America’s Favorite Beach Town” by Travel & Leisure
• “A New Capital for U.S. Golf” by The New York Times
• “Best Fall Beach Escape” by Outside Magazine’s online
• “Ultimate Spring Escape” by Southern Living Magazine
• #1 in the “America’s Most Romantic Towns” Travel &
Leisure readers’ poll
• #5 on the “Top 10 Islands in the United States” in the
Conde Nest Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
• #3 in the “America’s Favorite Towns” Travel & Leisure
The beach is calling! Just bring your toothbrush and suntan lotion!
Please check out our mountain property at vrbo #208432.
ADDITIONAL RATE INFORMATION:
Season weekly rate: $850
Fall weekly rate: $750
Thanksgiving: $150/night (3 night minimum)