About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 7)
twin/ single · Bunk bed
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No trailers of any kind are allowed to be parked in the parking lot. Must use parking passes
- Open flame grills are not allowed on the property.
- Must use parking passes during your stay and return them to the condo before checkout.
Hosted by Courtney JacksonAsk a question
About Courtney Jackson
I live in Seattle but have been visiting Destin since I was a baby. My family vacationed here at least twice every year. We always stayed in this area and loved this stretch of beach on old hwy 98. This beach holds so many wonderful memories for me, I was married on this beach and now I bring my own kids here to make even more memories. My mom purchased our condo pre construction in 1998. It was a dream of hers to own property in her favorite vacation spot and when this opportunity came available on "our" beach she knew this was the right decision. We loved decorating our new beach retreat and looked forward to getting down there every chance we could get. This was our happy place! I lost my mom in 2014 and it was the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life. I kept my promise to her to keep the condo and continue to make memories there with my family. With the help of my Cousin Jenne I have been able to manage the condo from Seattle where I live. My condo is different from most rentals because it has a sense of home with personal touches. It is a very special place to me and I feel like my renters see and appreciate that. I want people to come and stay hear year after year and make amazing memories just as I have with my family.