Intracoastal Dream Home Near Beach W/ Private Pool/Dock/Martha Stewart Kitchen(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Waterfront Home With 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Open Floor Plan On Water With Dock
90 foot lot Located on the Flamingo Waterway in Lighthouse Point, just .5 miles to the Main Intracoastal Waterway and minutes by water to the Hillsboro Inlet for open ocean Boating. No fixed bridges allows you to dock up to a 50 foot boat with unlimited height restriction. Rent a boat, jet ski, or SUP board and depart from your own private dock.
Enjoy watching the sunrise over the Waterway and inground pool from the Master Bedroom or your pool deck and enjoy the privacy of your retreat. Enjoy the view from the open floor plan of your kitchen, sunroom, dinette set for 6.
Located one half mile from Federal Highway(US 1) you are minutes away from numerous restaurants, bars, shops, movie theater, parks, grocery stores and department stores. Walmart is just down the street on Route 1, for last minute groceries, a bottle of wine or that item you forgot to pack. Michaels Pizzeria, just down the street will deliver a freshly made Caprese Salad, Calzone or Pie.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1677 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master Bedroom is newly furnished with queen size bed with quilted premium mattress and new tile floor. Draw the curtain for spectacular view of the in ground pool and Intrastate Waterway. Step into the Master Bath just renovated with old world Travertine tumbled marble, sink vanity with glass bowl and walk in shower. Both guest bedrooms are also newly furnished and decorated with queen size beds with premium box spring and mattresses. Bedroom 3, like the Master has its own bathroom for privacy and is newly tiled with Italian porcelain tile....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bath has private Bathroom that is newly renovated with Travertine tumbled marble surfaces and old world vanity with glass bowl. The guest bathroom centrally located has a tub and shower combination and a new vanity with granite top. The third bathroom has a walk in shower and is private to the third bedroom suite....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
Beautifully renovated Martha Stewart Home kitchen with open floor plan to living room, dinette for 6, sunroom and spectacular views of pool and Waterway. Granite, new appliances, pass thru window....moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Nov 30, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This beautiful waterfront home is located on the Flamingo Canal which is .50 miles off the Main Intracoastal Waterway, with fast and easy access to the Atlantic Ocean. There are no fixed bridges for unrestricted height restrictions for your boat. Rent a SUP board, jet ski or boat and dock it in your backyard private dock.
Enjoy watching the sunrise in your private backyard over the
Waterway and your private inground swimming pool with a diving board.
Minutes to Deerfield Beach (3 miles)and Boca Raton Beach (4 miles) by Bicycle or car, your family can enjoy the Atlantic Ocean at its best.
The Home is located .5 miles off Federal Highway in Lighthouse Point, with immediate access to Walmart for wine, groceries, DVDs, bicycles or anything you might have forgot to pack. There are numerous restaurants, bars, parks, shops, movie theater, shopping a grocery stores just one minute away. If you do not like to cook, Michaels Pizzeria just down the Street will deliver a freshly made Calzone or your favorite pie. You can also go to the Lighthouse Point McDonalds drive thru and back faster than you can whip up a meal in your gourmet Martha Stewart Home kitchen
Pool and Waterway View
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.