The Canyonlands Home #1 in Paradise Village is the perfect family getaway. This home is situated across the street from the community pool and amenities and is stocked with family activities including a ping-pong table, bike, Wii2, and games. This open concept home has a large dining area with a ten-person dining table connected to a comfortably-furnished living area where guests can gather for a movie night on the flat screen TV.
Though the inside is beautiful, you’re definitely going to want to spend some time outside, indulging in the shared amenities like the huge two-tier infinity swimming pool and the relaxing 20-person hot tub.
• Wii 2 gaming system
• Ping pong table
• DVD/Blu Ray player
• Board games
• Patio off kitchen with lounge seating, BBQ, and great views!
• Fully stocked kitchen
• TV's in each room with cable access
• Casita bedroom with separate entrance and workspace
• Wifi printer
• 4 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater
• 6 miles to Snow Canyon State Park
• 20 miles to St. George Municipal Airport
• 25 miles to Sand Hollow State Park
• 47 miles to Zion National Park
• 125 miles to Las Vegas
• 145 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park
• 156 miles to Lake Powell