Welcome to Villa Malena, situated in the attractive village of Sfakaki, close to the busy and picturesque town of Rethymno! Villa Malena is a luxurious five-bedroom Villa, ideal for big families, especially if travelling with kids, as it offers a great choice of several activities for our young guests and it’s unique for a car-free holiday, as it’s conveniently located close to a lovely sandy beach and basic amenities as well, such as restaurants, bakery and super market!
Villa Malena can easily accommodate up to 10 guests in its 220m2. The whole Villa is tastefully decorated with soothing, earthly colours and it has a modern vibe and a graceful combination of several different materials…tile floors, stone arched doors, wooden furniture and stairs and iron beds create a unique style and a cosy, family ambience!
On the ground floor, entering the Villa an airy, sunny open-plan space, consisted of the fully equipped kitchen and the dining area, which boasts superb vistas of the sea and the surrounding area. Also, double doors from the dining room lead directly to the private swimming pool and the amazing gardens. Furthermore, two of the Villa’s bedrooms, each of which features two single beds, are also located on the ground floor, along with a family bathroom with bathtub and a WC. The ground floor is also wheelchair friendly as it provides direct access to the exterior space and a twin bedroom and there’s a special ramp at the Villa’s main entrance.
A few stairs above, guests can relax in the comfortable living room area, with the two comfortable corner sofas, the open fireplace and the unobstructed sea views from the windows! Additionally, the three remaining bedrooms can be found on this level. Two of the bedrooms have a double bed (1,65 - 1,70m X 2,05m) and the last one has two bunk beds (the top one is 0,90cm long while the bottom one is 1,10 Χ 2m). Finally, an extra family bathroom with a bathtub exists on the first floor.
Just outside the dining room, there’s a shaded veranda with a comfortable sitting area and an extra dining area, leading to the 2 acres outdoor area of Villa Malena. A vast lawn covered garden with trees, bushes, flowers creates an idyllic landscape, where the tile paved pool terrace and the swimming pool (30m2 and 1,50m deep) make an unforgettable impression. The pool is equipped with sun beds, umbrellas and an outdoor shower, for your outmost comfort! On top of this, outdoor grill facilities, a beautiful al fresco dining area with wooden benches and a large table for the whole family under the shade of a wonderful flower covered pergola, will make outdoor dining an unforgettable experience for your family!
Further along the way, a gravel garden with a cute bamboo siting area surrounded by some stunning palm trees it’s the perfect place to read a book or have a cooling drink! And of course, don’t miss the chance to try the fresh vegetables from the owners’ vegetable garden!
To make things even better, Villa Malena comes with a private, lawn covered 5X5 mini soccer field, mini soccer field of 800 m2, just for you…young and older kids! Enjoy endless hours of playing with your loved ones! Additionally, a bike is also available.
Last but not least,Villa Malena is very child friendly oriented, equipped with all the necessary equipment a family travelling with young members may need, including a baby cot, high chair and stroller, which are available upon request. Villa Malena has it all and it promises you a carefree summer holiday!
- Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner. The owners live across the Villa, in a separate house with a separate entrance, so they will be available for anything you may need during your stay.
- Quality towels, pool towels, linens, covers and blankets provided.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes once per week.
- Pool and garden cleaning twice per week.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the Villa.
- Free, parking space inside the villa premises.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room area is included.
- All in-house electronics are available, including a 43’ flat screen TV with satellite reception, dishwasher, top mount fridge with freezer, gas stove burners, electric oven, kettle, toaster, microwave, french coffee maker, espresso coffee machine, Bluetooth dock, food processor, washing machine, hair dryer and DVD player. Cooking utensils and first aid kit also provided.
-Cleaning utensils, iron and iron board are available in a separate laundry room.
24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.
- A security deposit of 200 euros is required and it shall be due at arrival to the owner of the villa. At the end of the stay this security deposit will be returned to you.