Apartment and charming location to visit Paris.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great stay at a reasonable price
Overall, a great value for money, especially if you need it only to sleep at night while exploring Paris during the day. A 7-minute walk to Metro, and then less than a 20-minute ride to Bastille or less than a 40-minute ride to École Militaire. Yes, it's an older building, so there are some minor smells. Yes, there is a cat that you need to make sure stays inside the yard when you open the street door. Yes, there's no air conditioning and the windows open right onto the street, so there may be some noise. But again, a GREAT option overall. I would definitely stay here again.
Merci beaucoup Alex ! Vraiment très gentil !
Nous espérons vous revoir.
Not a pleasant stay
We rented the apartment for two weeks. We weren't happy from the moment we stepped in and listed are our reasons:
1. STRONG odor of cat pee as soon as you enter the atrium where the door of the apartment is. The atrium looks dirty and dingy. We had to hold our nose prior to entering every time we were going out or in. Some days were worse then others.
2. The apartment doesn't have a pleasant smell. It smells old, dusty and dingy. We had to open the windows as soon as we were in.
3. The apartment should really fit two people and not four. It is too small for four people especially when the futon is open leaving less room to move around.
4. The futon was very uncomfortable and one side was higher then the other causing the person to kind of fall into the other half side.
5. The bedroom looked dirty. The bed frame was nice but dirty.
6. The sheets were all ironed but did not really make a difference since everything else was not clean.
7. The pillows they offered us were Yellow and stained. These pillows were in the wardrobe where the sheets were. Later on we found out there were newer pillows under the futon. The yellow pillows should be thrown away! I have pictures to prove it.
8. The towels were in ridiculous condition. They were old, stained and just old!! We were also there for one full week and the owner never asked if we needed more towels. There was may be one small new towel. I have pictures to prove the towels conditions.
9. There is NO washer in place. There is a washing center in walking distance.
10. The broom was so old it had not bristles. Even a garden broom would not look like that. I have pictures to prove it.
11. The shower had not place to attach the head to the wall. You had to hold the head. There also was no place to put your soaps, shampoos or any other thing beside the floor.
12. The kitchen looked as bad as the rest giving me no desire to cook anything. Even some of the plastic spoons were dirty together with plastic dishes which I think had been used and badly washed.
13. The curtain fell from the wall in the middle of the night. The screws had detached from the wall.
14. The owner insisted there was no smell. WHAT??!! How can't you smell cat pee?!
15. I should have read the bad review someone else wrote because she was spot on. Instead I concentrated on the good reviews and was excited to be in a French apartment with a little garden.
Locataires à qui j'ai demandé de partir contre remboursement dès le 2ème jour et cela du a leur comportement des plus désagréable (aucun savoir vivre.)
Malheureusement pour moi ils sont restés jusqu'au bout en me laissant un appartement saccagé avec arrachage de tringle a rideaux. Tout le linge de maison (15 serviettes 5 paires de draps etc ...) utilisés ou mit en boule. Et non réglés.
Comment répondre au tant de mauvaise fois et méchanceté ?
Il suffit de voir tous les excellents commentaires par les merveilleuses personnes qui sont passés par chez moi.
Ps : Aucun chat n'a le droit de rentrer dans la maison qui est loué.
Je demande d’ailleurs aux locataires d’être très vigilant sur ce point.
This was as advertised
If you want a true French neighborhood living experience, this is a good choice. You are right in the middle of the town and across from the football stadium which is busy all the time. Very few people speak English which is fine. The local restaurants are great. The local market on Wednesdays is phenomenal. The apartment is spartan , but provincial and is all you need to live comfortably. Bed sheets need to be updated. Loved the cats. Nice landlords Metro stops about 4 blocks away on line #8 which takes about 50 min to get into central Paris, but easy to use. If you are looking for that real French experience without the frills and attitude of the Paris tourist traps, this is great choice.
Merci Edward pour votre visite et votre appréciation ce qui est toujours utile.
Un lieu très agréable pour séjourner et découvrir Paris en toute tranquillité !
Madame Lopez est vraiment une hôte charmante ayant a l'esprit de satisfaire au mieux ses locataires.
Le logement est très kitsch, idéal pour 2 personnes mais un peu petit pour 4, néanmoins très propre. Tout proche du métro et à seulement quelques stations pour se rendre dans Paris. A recommander sans hésitation.
Merci beaucoup au plaisir de vous revoir.
Location idéalement située pour la visite de Paris
Accueil très sympa de Jocelyne, appartement très propre et bien équipé, très bien situé aux portes de Paris, à proximité de la station de métro. Autre point fort : stationnement gratuit à côté de la maison. Nous recommandons vivement cette location.
Merci beaucoup pour votre visite et appréciation.