A Featured Dog-Friendly Property: Your Dog Stays for Free at Red Wolf! From one dog lover to another, the owner of this property is waiving the pet fee for one dog!
A-Frame Cabin Close to Everything! A beautiful "Certified Eco-Friendly" cabin, Red Wolf offers a mountain setting just south of Asheville with easy access to area attractions. Lush tree canopies offer privacy during the summer months, and the winter views are outstanding.
The home's fully equipped kitchen allows you the ease of making your favorite home cooked meals while on vacation. In the evening, cozy up by the gas fireplace and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service, or challenge your friends and family to a game of pool in the lower level game room.
Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill and outdoor dining area on the spacious deck. The bubbling hot tub on the stone patio offers a chance to unwind after a long day.
Bring your furry friends too - dogs love the fenced-in yard at Red Wolf! This vacation rental is located in Fletcher and is approximately 30 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story Cabin
• 2 Bedrooms & a Full Loft: 1 King & 2 Queens, plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa
• 2 Full Baths
Important Property Notes
• While the road to Red Wolf is a steep, windy, gravel mountain road, there's usually no need for 4WD to access the cabin. 4WD is recommended during winter months and inclement weather.
• This property is located in a dog-friendly community. Please do not be surprised if the neighbor's dogs stop by to say hi when you arrive, and be aware that they may visit while your family dog is outside.
• Limited Internet: This property has limited internet service to ensure guests can keep in touch through email and basic web browsing. Please note that it cannot be used for streaming music, movies, or for transferring large files.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• $85 pet fee waived for one dog per reservation! There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for a second dog (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.