For any contact or information see our page:
http: // ermine. monsite orange. en /
The cottage Hermine welcomes you in a privileged and wooded at 1760 m altitude.
Delta chalet located on the top of the rue des Sagnes in the district of Vieil Alpe near the tourist office which is accessible by a footpath in 10 minutes. You will find on site all the necessary shops for your stay.
Possible return skiing to the feet depending on the snow (usually until mid-March).
To access the lifts you will have three possibilities:
- take the sloping path from the chalet (300 m slope) and access the new gondola shepherds or telecentre in 10 minutes. This solution is nevertheless not accessible to small children because of the altitude difference.
- go down the rue des Sagnes for 300 m until the blue track "village" allowing you to access remount televillage in Huez
- go down the rue des Sagnes for 300 m and take the free shuttle which will drop you off to the shepherds in 10 minutes.
Chalet completely renovated in 2017.
With two south-facing terraces with breathtaking views of the Oisans and Muselle mountains, the chalet consists of four levels including attic and is ideally suited to accommodate two families with children.
Ground floor / entrance with:
- a dining room, a wood stove, a new kitchen
- a bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a washbasin
1st floor with:
- a bright living room equipped with a sofa bed (foam mattress 120x190),
- a small independent room of 5 m2 with double cupboard (bed 90x190cm)
- a bathroom with sink, bath and toilet
- laundry room with washing machine, dryer, extra small fridge
A 2nd floor completely renovated in 2017:
- a south-facing room of 10 m2 with a 160x200 cm bed
- a north side room of 8 m2 with a 140x190 cm bed
- a clearance with a large closet
Attic (11 m2) accessible by a ladder with two beds of children 90x190 cm. Height 120 cm under ceiling
There is also a ski storage room and two closed garages. This last point will allow you to avoid the inconvenience of parking often problematic in season.