|Space||1,400 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Newly renovated, clean and tastefully furnished 3br/2ba single family house in a safe residential neighborhood; well connected to various locations in Silicon Valley.
Very close to Apple and Lab126 and short distances to most high-tech companies:
Goog - 10 miles
Linkedin – 8 Miles
Nvidia - 7 miles
Intel - 7.7 miles
Cisco - 8 miles
Facebook - 17 miles
Intuit - 12 miles
Symantec - 9 miles
VMWare -13 miles
Stanford - 15 miles
- Easy access to 280 Freeway & Lawrence Expressway
- A mile away from the Vallco Shopping Mall.
- Less than 10 mins away from Santana Row (upscale outdoor shopping mall & restaurants) & Westfield Valley Fair Mall.
- Less than 8 miles from the new Levis Stadium.
- 9 Miles to Mountain View Downtown.
- 15 Miles to Palo Alto Downtown.
- A variety of cuisines are all within a one mile radius - Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Mediterranean, American, Italian, Fusion, etc.
- Close to Safeway, Starbucks and 7-Eleven/Gas Station.
Best Awarded School District of Silicon Valley ( and California!!)
Our house can comfortably sleep up to 6 people;
-2 Queen Beds and 1 Full Bed.
-Fresh linen/towels provided
Our kitchen is fully-equipped:
- Gas Range
- Coffee Machine
- Plates, Pots & Pans, Silverware, Glassware etc
- Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Spice Rack
Note: There is a $125 cleaning fee. If you plan to rent for a longer period of time, we can schedule the cleaning every 2 weeks ($125 every 2 weeks). If you prefer a weekly cleaning schedule, please let us know.
House was in great location; very clean; great amenities; owners were very responsive. Overall, a great place to stay.
Very nice house. Owner very responsive. Orange tree in backyard was a great surprise.
We stayed at this nicely remodeled home for five nights while visiting relatives in Santa Clara. The house is actually in Cupertino, but only 8 minutes from our reunion - a great location! We loved the modern remodel and furnishings, the big TV (the Olympics were in progress!), the WiFi, and the brand new kitchen. It includes three bedrooms, each with a queen size bed, and two bathrooms. The enclosed garage has a washer/dryer with supplies. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. And the price was right! Couldn't have been better!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.