Private 6 Bedroom Waterfront Villa at the Tip of Megan's Bay with Beach Access!(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
6 bedrooms, 4-1/2 baths with views of the ocean on all sides!
Paradise Found Villa is a private 4000 sq ft, 6 bedroom 4-1/2 bath Villa located at the tip of the Peterborg Peninsula know as Picara Point. The Villa sits just 2 tenths of a mile from the point and has unobstructed views of both Megan's Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Guests of the Villa will enjoy amazing sunrises as well as stunning sunsets! There are 2 spacious verandas, a huge lower deck with a multi-level pool as well as a front courtyard with a water feature for lovely afternoon Atlantic breezes! A perfect location for destination weddings, family reunions, group holidays and more! For larger groups and events, Paradise Found Villa can also be combined with Paradise Cottage VRBO#769170, which is located on the same property, and sleeps an additional 6.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 17
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17, Beds for 12-17
- The Master bedroom is located on the upper level of the Villa. The other 5 bedrooms are all on the lower level. The Master has a twin size hid-a-bed, Bedroom 5 has a queen size sofa sleep and the Great room also has a queen size sofa sleeper, which bring to total occupancy to a max of 17. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Bedroom #1, #3 & #4 share the lower hall bathroom.
- What you can expect upon your arrival is a “starter” set of provisions which will include: Milk, juice, bread, eggs, bottled water, a snack of some kind (usually crackers and cheese), rum cake, fresh fruit, beer, wine, rum and a mixer. These will all be purchased on the morning of your arrival. In the refrigerator, you will also find some basic staples. These are not all unopened, but they are fresh and you may use them if you so desire. Of these, you can expect to find: Ketchup, mustard, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, various salad dressings, soy sauce. In the pantry we also keep some basic staples. You can expect to find: Sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cooking oil, vinegar, rice, pasta, pasta sauce, syrup, cereal, some canned goods possibly. There will also be a small supply of paper products, zip locks, foil, etc. and a vast array of spices as well as organic coffee beans, instant coffee, a variety of teas, coffee creamer, honey and hot sauce. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
Dishes & Utensils:
Our Villa is fully stocked with cooking equipment, dishes, utensils, etc as well as a full supply of spices and other simple cooking basics; Coffeemaker, blender, toaster, crock pot, microwave/convect...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season 2017
Apr 23 - Oct 21, 2017
7 night min stay
Nov 19 - Nov 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Winter Holidays 2017
Dec 24 - Jan 6, 2018
7 night min stay
Low Season 2018
Apr 29 - Oct 27, 2018
7 night min stay
Nov 17 - Nov 25, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Cleaning Fee $250
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Paradise Found Villa has some of the BEST coral reefs off our private beach, so when the water is calm, it’s a sight not to be missed! You can see a variety of fish, turtles, etc, as well as some fantastic coral formations that are virtually untouched! Please help save our reef by not removing these living formations from the ocean. 4 sets of fins and snorkels are available for guests to use while staying at the Villa.
Picara Point, less than 2 tenths of a mile from the Villa is an amazing site for destination weddings, with the Villa being a fantastic Reception location!
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Bob Marshall started his first business at the very young age of 13, propagating and growing nursery plants in his parents backyard. He supported himself through high school and a couple of years of college operating a small landscape construction business. At the age of 20 Bob expanded into the hot tub and spa business and after over 30 years has achieved an expert status in hot tub and spa sales and service. "Spa Bob", as some his customers call him, works 7 days a week, with the exception of 3 weeks a year when he and his wife Lena escape to different exotic locations. Evidence of this is noted in Bob's wardrobe. He will usually be seen sporting one of many T-shirts purchased during his extensive travels. In 2014 they took their passion for exotic locations to a new level and purchased a 6 bedroom, 4-1/2 bath vacation Villa in beautiful St Thomas USVI, thus expanding their business into the vacation rental industry. Bob's wife Lena joined him in the business in January of 2012, after retiring from 8 years as an HR and Accounting Manager. Bob and Lena's main goal is nothing less than EXCELLENT customer service and satisfaction!
Why the Owner Chose Peterborg, St Thomas, USVI:
Paradise Found Villa's unique architecture and unusual location is nothing less than magical! Just a short walk to Picara Point, where you will feel like you are in the middle of the sea, with nothing but water all around you. A truly wondrous location!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The Villa has it's own private small rocky beach, just steps from the villa with access to the amazing and vast coral reefs directly below the Villa. There are 2 spacious verandas, one on each level, as well as a huge lower deck, nearly 1500 sq ft of amazing view, a perfect spot for a wedding! Next to the lower deck is a multilevel pool, with in-water bar stools, in-water bench, shallow area for in-water loungers, as well as a deep area for swimming.
- Primary: +1 408-313-8735 Lena's cell
- Secondary: +1 4086548010 Business line
- Tertiary: +1 5108285090 Bob's cell
Water front pool! 4 bar stools, 6' bench, deep area & shallow lounge area
The Paradise Found Property. Lower pool deck and sandy lower relaxation tier.
The grounds to the right of the Villa
Paradise Found Villa, Magen's Bay side
lower veranda off the bedroom level
Paradise Found Villa & Cottage aerial front
The Foyer, Dining area and Great Room.
Huge master bath!
The breathtaking views from the Master Bedroom
Lower level bedroom #2 Amazing view and access to the veranda
Lower level bedroom 4
Spectacular coral garden formations right in your backyard!
Stairs to the sandy relaxation tier by the beach
2 more gorgeous places to enjoy the Caribbean breeze just above the pool
Upper veranda off the kitchen
Paradise Found Villa & Cottage Aerial back
One of many fabulous sunsets as seen from our property!
Newly remodeled kitchen will all new appliances
Master Bedroom with huge hand carved King bed
Bedroom #1 lower level
Bedroom 3. King bed and spectacular view!
Bedroom #5, lower level. A huge suite with a queen sofa sleeper
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.