• 2 kilometres from the beautiful white hillside village of Canillas de Aceituno
• 20 minutes from the lovely typically Spanish town of Velez Malaga
• 25 minutes from the coast
• 60 minutes from Malaga airport
Read the reviews to see how much people have loved our villa, even before the recent renovations! (Please note that these are all genuine reviews from our guest book, which I copied and submitted, hence unable to add a star rating.)
With open-plan living, sitting and kitchen areas, high vaulted ceilings, pine doors and window shutters this villa has a fabulous spacious feel and wonderfully combines the modern with the traditional.
Sitting and dining areas:
• sitting area with log fire, seating for 6, coffee and side tables and bookcase, games, books, information and walking files. Wifi is available free in the village
• dining area with a large dining table and seating for 6
• newly fitted with modern units, double Belfast sink, ceramic hob, combination microwave/convection oven, fridge-freezer, electric kettle, toaster, food processor, slow cooker, coffee press, a good collection of cooking utensils, tableware and even a selection of herbs and spices.
• 3 spacious double bedrooms, 1 with king bed and the others, each with 2 single beds
• large built-in pine wardrobes
• fans, hairdryer, chests of drawers, side tables, chairs and also some toys and items left for your considerate use
• bathroom 1: newly fitted in modern, rustic style with bath, shower, WC, wash-basin and fitted wooden shelving
• bathroom 2: en-suite to main bedroom – fitted with WC, basin unit and shower; tiles have been chosen chosen to mimic the red glow of evening sunlight on the mountain which is viewed from the window.
3 gas heaters are available, but please note that these should never be used in a closed room and extra gas is not included in rental price.
• pool terrace: private pool (8x5m) with Roman steps; built-in BBQ; Moorish style bench, mosaic table with 6 chair; 6 sun loungers, parasol
• extensive garden and grounds which include olives, pomegranates, almonds, apricots, figs and herbs, in addition to specimen and natural trees and shrubs, cultivated and wild flowers
• back patio
• Moorish style outdoor, shaded, chill-out / dining area
• tables and chairs, garden bench