Welcome to "TranquilityMauiCondo" - Papakea H103
The Papakea resort is located on the Kaanapali coast of Maui. It has approximately 13 acres of lush tropical gardens with foot bridges and Koi ponds, tennis courts, and a putting green. The Papakea resort has 2 pools and hot tubs.
We purchased the condo in 2014 and love the resort. We fell in love with Maui when we visited over 25 years ago, and still visit a few times each year. We named our condo "Tranquility" Maui condo as Maui is a beautiful and peaceful island. Our condo is in H building which is close to the pools and grills but far enough away not to hear the "pool noise" We are a ground floor unit which is VERY convenient! No climbing stairs or waiting for an elevator.....just walk out your front door or lanai!!
Since we want you to enjoy Maui and our condo as much as we do when we visit, our condo is updated with :
- New walk in bathroom showers in main bath and master bath. We just had this remodeled in Oct 2017 and are so very happy with both of them!!
- Tri-zone (central) Air conditioning system . AC in Both Bedrooms and Kitchen/living area. (no window air conditioner in our unit!)
- Double pane bedroom windows installed in both bedrooms for great sleeping!! No old/outdated jalousie windows in the bedrooms like other units have!!
- Digital safe
- Keurig coffee maker
- Hunter douglas vertical blinds in the living room
- Pillow Top King Mattress in Master Bedroom
- Two queen mattresses in the guest bedroom.
- Flat screen TV in the family room and flat screen TV's in the bedrooms.
- Sunbrella sleeper sofa in living room.
- Body boards for guest use
- Beach umbrella, Beach chairs, cooler to use at any of the beaches in Maui
- Golf putters and golf balls to use at the putting green at the Papakea
Our condo has 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a flat screen television on the wall. There is a sitting area as well. Our second bedroom has two queen size beds and a flat screen television. Both Bedrooms are air conditioned. Some units have living room window AC only. Our condo has air in both bedrooms and living/kitchen area.
The Kitchen comes fully equipped for 6 people for those of you who like to cook. If grilling is your preference, there are barbeque grills poolside on the property that you can use. Very convenient to access from your ground floor unit without having to climb stairs!
Enjoy your coffee with our Keurig coffee machine on the ground floor lanai that overlooks one of the two Koi ponds on the property. For those of you who like to eat out, there are many great restaurants within a few miles of the property. Additionally there is an ABC convenience store right in front of the property.
Our living room has a Sunbrella fabric queen sleeper sofa and a large flat screen television mounted on the wall. We updated the unit with a tri-zone AC system for your comfort. Our unit has Hunter Douglas blinds that allow for great light or the utmost privacy at night. We have a blu ray player in case you want to have a movie night or a number of board games in the unit for your enjoyment as well.
We personally love visiting many of the beaches on Maui. Our unit has body boards, lounge chairs, a cooler, and an umbrella for you to use at any of the beautiful beaches on Maui.
Please consider making our home your home as you visit this beautiful island. We are happy to have you as our guests. We hope you will enjoy our condo as much as we do.
Hawaii State GET/TAT numbers:
GET # GE-124-480-3072-01
$17 daily Resort Fee (applied to the first 10 nights of each consecutive 30 day period stay and collected at front desk upon check-in) This fee applies to all guests including owners. This fee includes parking for one car, and use of facilities.
Linens/ damage insurance/ Checkout cleaning fee of $293. Only one cleaning at check out.
Aloha and Mahalo
Jim & Jean