Charming Cottage - Summer 2016(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
CHARMING (REMOTE &TRANQUIL) HOUSE SITUATED ON A CENTURY OLD FARM IN NORTHERN MI
Located two miles outside of Empire, MI on nine private acres this Two Bed/ One Bath offers all you need for your up-north vacation located.
Read below... it doesn't get much easier or affordable than this!
- 900 sq ft
- large yard, ready for entertaining
- Master bedroom - queen bed
- 2nd bedroom - two twin beds
- Rustic hardwood floors and newer carpet
- Fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc (all cooking appliances, silverware, etc available)
- Wireless internet
- Each bedroom has freshly washed linen, towels, hand towels, etc
- Ironing board & iron
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2014
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 3-4
- Two bedrooms, each have dressers and a means to hang clothes.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One full bath has two full sets of towels for your group of 4 or less.
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $225
- Pet Fee $45
- Cleaning Fee $65
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: A (helpful) brother, (prodigal) son, (considerate) roommate, (savvy) business partner, (always improving) golfer and (versatile) management consultant. I spend a lot of time traveling for work and play. I spend a few weeks a year out west in the mountains and a few more exploring (scuba) dive sites around the world. I've become the type of person that thrives on spontaneity and never passes on the chance to create a memorable story. You want to hike the Great Wall next week? GREAT, let's do it! I pride myself on courtesy and consideration and make every effort to keep those around me comfortable (when dining with a big group, I'm the guy that pays attention to seating arrangement, ensuring a good flow of conversation, not leaving anyone out.)
Why the Owner Chose Empire, MI, USA:
The Neighborhood Out in the wilderness - on a clear night you can see all trillion stars. Oh, and it's very, very quiet.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
FROM TRAVERSE CITY: - The approximate commuting time from Traverse City depends purely on traffic but generally takes between 18 and 25 minutes. - The home is situated across the street from a century old barn in a large rye field. - We've added a fire pit, grill and lounge chairs to aid in your relaxing holiday.
- Primary: 2318839705
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
master bedroom - queen bed.
View of a beautiful century old barn.
kitchen - stove, sink, dining ware and cooking utensils all at your disposal.
dresser and extra blankets.
second bedroom - two twin beds.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM