Lakefront gradual walkout cabin with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and sunset views
Lower Level Family Room
Main Level Master - King bed Lower level Bedroom 1 - King bed Bedroom 2 - Bunk beds, full & twin Family room - Bunk beds, full & twin Beach house - Queen bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Must provide own gate for circular staircaseMust provide own gate for circular staircase
Pets allowed - Owners discretion - contact for more information. Owners discretion - contact for more information.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Sleeps 2 - Master, Sleeps 2 - Bedroom #2, Sleeps 3 - Bedroom #3, Sleeps 3 - Bunk Beds in lower level, Sleeps 2 - Beach house.
- Other items we provide: dish soap, dishwasher soap, garbage bags, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 rolls of paper towels.
- Pets - Dogs only allowed (two max.). If approved, an add’l $250 security deposit is required, of which $200 would be returned upon inspection.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Matt & Rina Hagstrom
About Matt & Rina Hagstrom
We have lived in Minnesota our entire lives and love summer time here. We have 4 grown kids, & 3 dogs. Our empty nester status changed in 2017 when we were blessed with the addition of our niece and nephew. Then in 2019 we became grandparents with the birth of our beautiful granddaughter in May 2019.
Matt & Rina Hagstrom purchased this Cabin in 2018
Why Matt & Rina Hagstrom chose Pequot Lakes
We have old roots in the Crosslake which is why we chose to rent in the area for the past five years. We fell in love with this property because of the serene setting, mature trees, low elevation lot and swimming beach, and the newly remodeled cabin. The beach house is a novelty and useable space with a beautiful view of the lake. This area is sought after because there is so much to do for everyone in the family, but also offers plenty of peace and relaxation.
What makes this Cabin unique
We were first captured simply driving into the quiet cul-de-sac road, the long driveway down to the cabin, the perfect spread of mature trees for sun and shade, the western views and sunsets, the wraparound deck and walk-out below, the gradual slope to the sandy lake bottom, and of course, the quaint lake-side beach house (where we'll keep the coffee pot close to the dock for the morning coffee cruises).