STUDIO + LOFT, 2 BA CONDO – SKI IN, SHUTTLE OUT – STROLL TO MAIN ST
The River Mountain Lodge offers the convenience and comforts of a condominium (with hotel amenities) in the heart of historic downtown Breckenridge. The lodge is located across the street from the end of the 4 O'Clock Run at corner of Park Ave. and Ski Hill Road, and just a stone’s throw from the Riverwalk Center and the new Breckenridge Creative Arts District! Just ski down, walk across the street and you’re home! Just one block from Main Street Breckenridge and a short shuttle ride to the gondola or the Peak 9 base, The River Mountain Lodge is the perfect combination of mountain serenity and convenience.
River Mountain Lodge W311 is a spacious, two-level condo with a great view of the slopes from the patio. There’s a full kitchen with granite counters, two bathrooms, a large LCD TV and a wood fireplace to lounge by after skiing. The dining table seats four, and there’s room for three at the counter for a quick breakfast or après-ski snack. You’ll also enjoy the in-unit washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, underground parking (one car) with elevator access, a fitness center, an outdoor heated pool, and hot tubs.
Location. Hotel amenities. Ski-in, shuttle-out convenience. Views of Breck’s Peak 9 slopes. River Mountain Lodge W311 is a fine choice in a fine location!
UPPER LEVEL (LOFT):
- Master suite: queen bed, private bathroom with shower, LCD TV.
- Living room: queen Murphy bed, double sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 underground space total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #438710001.