PREMIUM 4 BR, 4.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – GREAT VIEWS
Views, amenities and style make Rachel Lane the perfect mountain escape for any season! This home is beautifully decorated in a sophisticated mountain style, with vaulted ceilings above a stone gas fireplace and a comfortably furnished living room. Outside there is a deck and a patio, a gas grill, a private hot tub and gorgeous mountain views. You’ll love everything about Rachel Lane!
This lovely 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom premium home is the perfect retreat for families or groups of up to 11 people. The main level has a very open layout, and there is plenty of seating in the living area with an LCD TV and fireplace perfect for relaxing next to. The fully equipped kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and everything else you’ll need to make big mountain meals for your group. The cozy dining area has a large pine table with seating for eight people, and there is room for three more at the breakfast bar. The lower family room has a large LCD TV with a home theater system, a foosball table, and another fully equipped kitchen.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, two washers/dryers and a garage with additional driveway parking (4 vehicles total).
Don’t miss staying at this beautiful home and enjoying the views. Call or book online today!
- Master Suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub and separate walk-in shower, gas fireplace, private balcony with mountain views.
- Queen Suite: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bunk Suite: captain’s bunk (twin over full), private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 4: queen bed.
- Living area: sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 3 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #46855.