Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Hawaii Hosted Vacation Rental
Each room has roomy closets with luggage racks and clothing storage drawers. Each room has it's own air conditioner. There are two night stands with lamps for each bed. The lamps have USB charging ports. Each room has a lounge chair with end table, and and a stool and vanity.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not suitable for toddlersNot suitable for toddlers
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please try to keep all screen doors shut as Geckos will take advantage of any opening they see. We try very hard to keep the tropical attractions out
- Rentals 2+ wks responsible during stay for cleaning, toilet paper/ paper towel replacement, and linen laundry. Laundry hours 9:00am to 5:00pm
- We try to recycle as much as possible We also compost organic material Again this is not a requirement Aloha and have a great stay
Hosted by Larry & Betty SkinnerAsk a question
About Larry & Betty Skinner
My name is Larry Skinner I am a retired carpenter from the carpenter's union I have been in Hawaii since 2013 We have been remodeling ever since with more to do My wife's name is Betty Skinner She comes from a ranch background in Oregon That is where I found her Her Father thought that I was watching the cows We have been together for 35 wonderful years She is now and always will be my compliment We have traveled North America extensively How we got here is still a bit of a mystery But it's all good
Larry & Betty Skinner purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Larry & Betty Skinner chose Hawi
Actually the idea of turning this into a vacation rental came about with the idea of what to do in retirement So we live in the downstairs apartment that contains the bicycle shop So needless to say ,"I don't think that we are retired anymore."
What makes this Apartment unique
This is a newer home that is perfectly suited as a vacation rental The weather is without a doubt the most comfortable on the Island It is cooler then the West desert side and dryer then the East jungle side The VOG that is produced by the Kilauea volcano's constant eruption is kept at bay by our trade winds on the North side The volcano is approximately 100 miles from here JUST RIGHT !!!
- english, firstname.lastname@example.org