Tucked away in the Inn at Anderson Creek Club, this luxury condo is the perfect place to escape from the harsh winters for a lovely golf retreat. This Spring Lake vacation rental condo offers 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and room for 6 guests, making it the perfect family retreat. While the golfers partake in tee time early, bring the rest of the family over to the community pool to splash around under the North Carolina sun. There’s even a fitness center and on-site restaurants available!
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Leave the brisk winter air behind as you approach this southern home-away-from-home! Whether you want to golf, swim, or simply breathe in the fresh air, you’ll be pleased by the condo’s luxury private and community amenities!
If you’ve spent the day golfing, unwind in the living room in front of the flat-screen cable TV. Don’t forget to utilize the high-speed wireless internet to search everything from happy hours to PGA Tour scores.
Once you’re well-rested, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all your cooking essentials. Dine indoors at the glass-topped table or share an intimate meal out on the patio.
Enjoy a few glasses of wine outside as the sun sets over the golf course, and then head inside to cuddle up in the bedroom. With 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa in the living room, there’s plenty of room for 6 guests.
The Inn at Anderson Creek Club is tucked amid the longleaf pines lining the 18th fairway of the Davis Love III designed golf course - the perfect hideaway for a casual retreat in Spring Lake! Enjoy the natural beauty when you use the free kayaks and paddle boats on one of the community ponds.
Other club amenities include access to an exclusive swimming pool, basketball court, and fully equipped fitness center - all within walking distance of this condo. Don’t miss the on-site restaurant, Goose & Greens at Anderson Creek Club, for savory eats.
For some more excitement, Fayetteville and Fort Bragg are just 15 minutes away, where you’ll find multiple places to eat, drink, shop, and so much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Feature:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, furnished patio with golf course views, air conditioning, free parking, and more!
- Anderson Creek Club community amenities include a pool, clubhouse, ponds with paddle boats & kayaks, basketball court, fitness center, restaurant, on-site laundry facilities, and more
- This lovely condo offers luxury resort amenities, prime golfing, and plenty of nearby restaurants and shops - the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fayetteville Regional Airport - 400 Airport Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28306, (~ 28 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in