About the property
- Condo1449 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Open Floor Plan 2 Bedroom 2 Full Size Bathrooms 1449 Sq Ft Villa
Welcome to our vacation home located in the beautiful private ocean front resort community of Palmetto Dunes. Here are the highlights of our home.
- Spacious 1449 sq ft villa sleeps 6 guests.
- Open concept: kitchen, dining and living space. Our full service kitchen provides all the necessary accommodations should you choose to stay in and eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. A stacked washer and dryer is conveniently located in the kitchen to assist with your laundry needs. Our dining room seats 6. The living room provides plenty of room to stretch out and relax, read a book or watch the 70 inch TV. A blue tooth enabled sound bar to stream your favorite music and Wi-Fi Internet service to surf the web is also available for your use.
- The master bedroom has a King bed with a 32 inch flat screen TV, with plenty of closet and drawer space. The master bath with full tub is connected to the master bedroom. The 2nd bedroom has two full beds with a 32 inch flat screen TV.
- There is a twin sleeper chair located in our living room for a 7th guest if needed.
- 21 ft. deck extends the living space and includes a BBQ Grill with outdoor dining for 6.
Amenities & Vacation Activities:
There are several things available to you during your stay at our villa.
- The world renowned Hilton Head/Palmetto Dunes Beach is just a short walk away. It is 3 miles long along the Atlantic Ocean. It is the ideal locale for surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, walking, lounging and collecting shells. From our villa, the public beach house access is a quick 6 minute car ride, 10 - 15 minute walk depending on how quickly you walk.
- The Dunes House, a public access beach facility located midway down the three-mile stretch of beach, features a deck, outdoor dining, restrooms and limited parking for resort guests.
- Free Buggy Service provided during Peak Season: May thru September. The buggy will pick you up at the Villa and take you to destinations within the Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Communities.
Should you chose to rent bikes, you can also take your bikes there and secure them to the bike racks available at the entrance. We provide two reclining beach chairs.
- As guests you must bring your own beach towels.
2) POOLS: - There are 5 pools within Queens Grant to chose from; 3 within walking distance from the villa.
- For the avid golfers: there are three golf courses for you to choose from: Robert Trent Jones Ocean Front Course, the Arthur Hills Course located at Palmetto Dunes and the George Fazio Course. Golf Instruction is also available.
- Tennis is also an option at one of the 23 tennis courts at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center which is ranked among the "Top 50 Greatest US Tennis Resorts and Camps since 1975". Biking on the more than 25 miles of paved bike paths provides a great way to explore Palmetto Dunes and the Island.
- The 11 mile saltwater lagoon system is another way to leisurely explore the area. Dolphin tours, nature cruises, fishing charters, shopping is in no way an exhaustive list of the many things to do during your stay with us.
6) The Palmetto Dunes Buggy: Free Local Transportation!
During the peak season, April through September, you can get the most out of your vacation in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina by catching a free ride with the Dunes Buggy. The Palmetto Dunes Buggy provides courtesy transportation within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour. Visit the beach, golf courses, restaurants, shops and tennis courts as well as Shelter Cove Harbour, Shelter Cove Towne Centre and the Plaza at Shelter Cove. This is an on-demand service. Vehicles will be dispatched on a first-come, first-served basis, based on requests received. Vans generally arrive within 10 minutes of the request.
How to get to Hilton Head Island?
Hilton Head Island is accessible by car, plane, train or boat. Interstate Hwy 95 connects you to the Hwy 278 which takes you directly onto the island. By plane, there nearby airports to chose from. Hilton Head Island Airport (on island - 10 minute drive to villa), Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (45 minute drive by rental car), Jacksonville International Airport (2 hr 24 minute drive by rental car) or Charleston International Airport (1hr 45 minute drive by rental car). There is an AMTRAK station in Savannah, GA. Renting a car will have you on HHI in 45 minutes.
Whether you are a frequent flyer or a 1st time visitor, we look forward to hosting you during your upcoming vacation stay.
Joan and Lisa Ehrgott
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Joan and Lisa Ehrgott
From the Northeast, we have always had an appreciation for the ocean. We were introduced to this paradise by family friends several years ago and traveled to Hilton Head as vacationers until we found a place to call our own. We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to HHI!
Joan and Lisa Ehrgott purchased this Condo in 2015
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This was a great place to stay. We loved all the rooms and furnishings, great location, perfect for our family.
Wonderful, clean, spacious, and great location to the beach, shops and restaurants!
I've been to the island for 30 years. My parents have a time share, but with my family and kids we needed more space. This villa was very clean, nicely decorated, great location to the beach and had everything we needed for the week. Our family of five, with three younger kids, loved the spaciousness and the super comfy couches. The outdoor space was perfect for grilling and enjoying an evening meal. I loved the ease of unpacking our beach gear and walking right up to our villa. We also loved the beach chairs that were included in the hall closet. We will definitely be back!! It was perfect for our family!
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our home and that you will be coming back in the future. We look forward to it.
Enjoy the rest of your summer.
We really enjoyed our stay at this unit. The unit is clean and nicely furnished. It was spacious enough for a family of five and Lisa was quick to respond to any of our questions. This unit is in a really great location. The shuttle was really convenient, to take to the beach or restaurants in Shelter Cove. We will definitely consider this unit again in the future.
Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.
We will look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Enjoy the rest of the summer!
Lived up to advertised promise.
We were looking for spacious accommodation for two couples. We wanted two comfortable bedrooms each with ensuites, a functional kitchen and pleasant seating areas both indoors and out.
We wanted a gas BBQ on the deck and a place to store our bikes.
Reasonable access to the beach and bike trails were also priorities for us.
We had just one minor issue to resolve and it was attended to immediately.
The unit was good value for our money and did not disappoint in any way.
The 70" tv was a bonus!
Summer 2016 enjoyed by all
While ocean front or beach front is always desirable for the views and convenience, we decided it wasn't a must for this year's vacation (higher cost) since we have a few years of College expenses remaining for our daughter.
We were very pleased with the condo as it was nicely furnished, well-kept and clean. It was also very spacious and included a couple beach chairs and umbrellas. There are four swimming pools available in Queens Grant and while small in size they are more than adequate if you just want to lounge by a pool for a while. We actually spent most of our time at the beach but did use the pools a little.
While the condo in Queens Grant is less than a ten minute walk or a quick bike ride to the beach, when your taking coolers, bags, chairs and umbrellas, the free Dunes Buggy van service was a bonus. There is some parking available near the beach if you want to drive your own car but get there earlier in the morning. We used the Dunes Buggy the entire week and they always arrived in less than ten minutes after we called to take us to the beach or other destinations they service. We also rented bikes and enjoyed riding around the many paths in Palmetto Dunes Resort. I also thought Palmetto Dunes location was very convenient to everything on Hilton Head Island.
Joan and Lisa Ehrgott were very good to work with and on the one occasion that we had to call them while on vacation they were quick to respond. I would certainly stay at this condo again if I wasn't looking for a ocean front or beach front location.
The villa was much larger than we had anticipated which was a welcomed surprise! It was extremely clean and nicely decorated. It was exactly what we had hoped for.
Jennifer - Thank you for your feedback and for choosing to stay at our villa. We are pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your time and that the villa met your expectations. Should you find yourself returning to Hilton Head Island, please do keep us in mind.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Prices are subject to change until booking confirmation is provided. A $100 Damage Deposit is required in addition to the Damage Protection Insurance upon booking and will be refunded within 7 days after departure. Weekly rentals begin and end on Saturday. Check in is at 4:00PM and check out is by 10:00 AM.