Welcome to our vacation home located in the beautiful private ocean front resort community of Palmetto Dunes. Here are the highlights of our home.
- Spacious 1449 sq ft villa sleeps 6 guests.
- Open concept: kitchen, dining and living space. Our full service kitchen provides all the necessary accommodations should you choose to stay in and eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. A stacked washer and dryer is conveniently located in the kitchen to assist with your laundry needs. Our dining room seats 6. The living room provides plenty of room to stretch out and relax, read a book or watch the 70 inch TV. A blue tooth enabled sound bar to stream your favorite music and Wi-Fi Internet service to surf the web is also available for your use.
- The master bedroom has a King bed with a 32 inch flat screen TV, with plenty of closet and drawer space. The master bath with full tub is connected to the master bedroom. The 2nd bedroom has two full beds with a 32 inch flat screen TV.
- 21 ft. deck extends the living space and includes a BBQ Grill with outdoor dining for 6.
Amenities & Vacation Activities:
There are several things available to you during your stay at our villa.
- The world renowned Hilton Head/Palmetto Dunes Beach is just a short walk away. It is 3 miles long along the Atlantic Ocean. It is the ideal locale for surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, walking, lounging and collecting shells. From our villa, the public beach house access is a quick 6 minute car ride, 10 - 15 minute walk depending on how quickly you walk.
- The Dunes House, a public access beach facility located midway down the three-mile stretch of beach, features a deck, outdoor dining, restrooms and limited parking for resort guests.
- Free Buggy Service provided during Peak Season: May thru September. The buggy will pick you up at the Villa and take you to destinations within the Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Communities.
Should you chose to rent bikes, you can also take your bikes there and secure them to the bike racks available at the entrance. We provide two reclining beach chairs.
- As guests you must bring your own beach towels.
2) POOLS: - There are 5 pools within Queens Grant to chose from; 3 within walking distance from the villa.
- For the avid golfers: there are three golf courses for you to choose from: Robert Trent Jones Ocean Front Course, the Arthur Hills Course located at Palmetto Dunes and the George Fazio Course. Golf Instruction is also available.
- Tennis is also an option at one of the 23 tennis courts at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center which is ranked among the "Top 50 Greatest US Tennis Resorts and Camps since 1975". Biking on the more than 25 miles of paved bike paths provides a great way to explore Palmetto Dunes and the Island.
- The 11 mile saltwater lagoon system is another way to leisurely explore the area. Dolphin tours, nature cruises, fishing charters, shopping is in no way an exhaustive list of the many things to do during your stay with us.
6) The Palmetto Dunes Buggy: Free Local Transportation!
During the peak season, April through September, you can get the most out of your vacation in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina by catching a free ride with the Dunes Buggy. The Palmetto Dunes Buggy provides courtesy transportation within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour. Visit the beach, golf courses, restaurants, shops and tennis courts as well as Shelter Cove Harbour, Shelter Cove Towne Centre and the Plaza at Shelter Cove. This is an on-demand service. Vehicles will be dispatched on a first-come, first-served basis, based on requests received. Vans generally arrive within 10 minutes of the request.
How to get to Hilton Head Island?
Hilton Head Island is accessible by car, plane, train or boat. Interstate Hwy 95 connects you to the Hwy 278 which takes you directly onto the island. By plane, there nearby airports to chose from. Hilton Head Island Airport (on island - 10 minute drive to villa), Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (45 minute drive by rental car), Jacksonville International Airport (2 hr 24 minute drive by rental car) or Charleston International Airport (1hr 45 minute drive by rental car). There is an AMTRAK station in Savannah, GA. Renting a car will have you on HHI in 45 minutes.
Whether you are a frequent flyer or a 1st time visitor, we look forward to hosting you during your upcoming vacation stay.